As the adored Sensual Sophia would say.........

I was reminiscing about a fine lady we all knew, Here's one of the last posts of hers before she went off the radar. Great advice and worth a repost:

Howdy Eccie,

I hope you good ladies and gents out there can continue to ignore the haters. Some in this biz look at everything through an us-versus-them filtration. They attempt to categorize everyone as pro-hobbyist or pro-provider and humiliate or shun anyone who doesn't fall into line with their particular camp. It's nonsense. Men being called WK's or woman not being invited to ladies brunches, all because they expressed an opinion that differed from what some expect.

Here are some parting words of unsolicited advice:

Ladies:

1) Don't react publicly to allegations when you get a bad review or get a NCNS report or some such thing. It doesn't matter how reasonable or articulate you are (or you think you are) or how untrue or undeserved the allegations are--the haters will find a way to twist your words and crucify you. It is an unwinnable game. They will get tired of bashing a target that doesn't respond, and then you can let your good performance and subsequent positive reviews speak for yourself. If you find that some of their criticism is valid, you might want to try to improve your services so it doesn't happen again. And a good thorough apology without any attempt at defense goes a long way if you really did screw up. But it's better to apologize to the gent directly and immediately and offer him some sort of compensation before he gets angry enough to go to the board with his complaint in the first place.

2) Don't waste your time reading the boards. Read the alerts and the ladies safety forums and then get out. I can't tell you how much time I have wasted reading and worrying about shit that was said on the board when I could have been making money or enjoying my life. If only I could have those hours back.

3) It doesn't matter who you are, eventually someone will trash you. Try not to take it personally. See if there is any validity in their criticism, even slight, and see if you can do anything to improve it. What you don't find valid, or can't change, just try to imagine you reviewing them and their performance. Imagine all the things you could say. And then think about how lucky you are to have all the good guys that care about you and help you pay your bills. You don't need to worry about the ones that don't.

4) If you're starting to feel entitled, arrogant, lazy, or angry, it might be time for a vacation. This work is draining and it can turn very nice girls into total cunts if they're not careful. If you are not feeling it, your clients will perceive it. Take a break now and then.

Gents:

1) Don't let bad providers get away with ripping off guys because you're too afraid to post a review--you're only punishing the hardworking providers. But first it might be helpful to talk to the provider herself. If something isn't working out for you during the session, you should have the balls to tell her while there is still a chance to fix it. For example, a 20 year old might not be aware of how irritating it is for her to text during your session. It may be hard but try being direct rather than subtle. Try saying, "Hey, since I'm paying for your time I would appreciate it if you didn't use your cell phone during our session." If you don't have the guts to talk to her in person, send her an email after the session to tell her what you found disappointing. Most good providers will attempt to fix the problem or make it up to you. If she doesn't, then don't be shy about telling the truth and sharing this information.

2) Don't dog pile. It's really not a classy move to jump in and throw in your two cents on a provider you've never seen based only on one side of the story. Nobody who wasn't there knows what really happened. At best you can shed some light by discussing your previous experiences, positive or negative, with the provider. But all the conjecture is pointless.

3) Use P411 if you want fast screening. For most of us ladies in Austin, it is the preferred method and will get you that last minute appointment. It can take hours or days for references to return a request. It's worth the money.

4) If you're trying to see a provider who is known to be selective, take your time. You can kind of get a feel for a woman's personality by her posts and website. If she seems to write in complete sentences and is oriented towards an experience beyond acronyms, she might not take well to a first communications consisting of "u avail?" If she is popular and has a zillion emails to look through, that one will probably be ignored. Don't feel like you have to write an opus. You can type a form letter and keep it in your notes on your user CP and just paste and tweak for each girl. Try something like, "Hi, my name is Jim. I saw your recent ad on xyz and it drew me to your pictures, reviews and your site. I really like x,y,z about you and would love to see you at your incall at xyz date and time if you're available. If not, I am also available at xyz time. My handles on ecci is xyz and I have p411 if you would like me to message you there. I have seen Lola: phone, website, email, and Mary: phone, website, email. Please let me know if you need any more information from me to complete the screening process."

5) Communicate with your provider. Tell her what you want. Providers are not mind readers and every client is different. Do your best to get the most out of the session by letting the provider know what works for you.

Ladies & Gents:

Be nice to your moderators. They are doing their best at a job that nobody would wish on their worst enemy.

That concludes my unsolicited advice.

Happy Hobbying everyone!
  • 09-28-2014, 08:59 PM
Thanks for making me smile this evening!

It's hard to believe that post was written over 3 years ago and still rings so true today.

A mutual friend tells me she is doing well in her new life in her new state.

z
She is certainly one of my ATF's. I surely do miss that girl!

A mutual friend tells me she is doing well in her new life in her new state.

z Originally Posted by ztonk
Good to know
I would double with Sophia. She also did a photo shoot with me. Sophia was a class act. Sensual Sophia, Sophia Bella, and Ella are legendary. Are any of them still around? I need a doubles partner! Ella was another fun one to play with. She would giggle when she was nervous.
Ella was my Fav out of those 3!

Miss her had some good times!
Sophie Bella was one of my favorite provider pals. Smart, pretty girl...great ass. =)
I'm glad EIA retired. The mental effort to turn off ridiculous, illogical thoughts of running away with her in real life was exhausting. I do wish she had passed on some of her 'soft' skills and attitude to others. I was going to list them out, but why bother; ladies with class already have them, and the majority who lack them couldn't be bothered to learn them.
  • thegj
  • 09-29-2014, 03:28 PM
I Sensual Sophia, Sophia Bella, and Ella are legendary. Originally Posted by HunterGrace
(staff edit; fixed quote tags; ztonk)

They are missed and held in high esteem.
  • ztonk
  • 09-29-2014, 08:36 PM
Sensual Sophia, Sophia Bella, and Ella are legendary. Are any of them still around? Originally Posted by HunterGrace
All happily retired and doing well I am told.

z
  • Loxly
  • 09-29-2014, 09:32 PM
Too bad this isn't required reading before signing up here. But, then again, things might be pretty dull.
Ahhh sensual Sophia my ATF DOUBLES PARTNER
damn I miss that woman
I was reminiscing about a fine lady we all knew, Here's one of the last posts of hers before she went off the radar. Great advice and worth a repost:

Howdy Eccie,

I hope you good ladies and gents out there can continue to ignore the haters. Some in this biz look at everything through an us-versus-them filtration. They attempt to categorize everyone as pro-hobbyist or pro-provider and humiliate or shun anyone who doesn't fall into line with their particular camp. It's nonsense. Men being called WK's or woman not being invited to ladies brunches, all because they expressed an opinion that differed from what some expect.

Here are some parting words of unsolicited advice:

Ladies:

1) Don't react publicly to allegations when you get a bad review or get a NCNS report or some such thing. It doesn't matter how reasonable or articulate you are (or you think you are) or how untrue or undeserved the allegations are--the haters will find a way to twist your words and crucify you. It is an unwinnable game. They will get tired of bashing a target that doesn't respond, and then you can let your good performance and subsequent positive reviews speak for yourself. If you find that some of their criticism is valid, you might want to try to improve your services so it doesn't happen again. And a good thorough apology without any attempt at defense goes a long way if you really did screw up. But it's better to apologize to the gent directly and immediately and offer him some sort of compensation before he gets angry enough to go to the board with his complaint in the first place.

2) Don't waste your time reading the boards. Read the alerts and the ladies safety forums and then get out. I can't tell you how much time I have wasted reading and worrying about shit that was said on the board when I could have been making money or enjoying my life. If only I could have those hours back.

3) It doesn't matter who you are, eventually someone will trash you. Try not to take it personally. See if there is any validity in their criticism, even slight, and see if you can do anything to improve it. What you don't find valid, or can't change, just try to imagine you reviewing them and their performance. Imagine all the things you could say. And then think about how lucky you are to have all the good guys that care about you and help you pay your bills. You don't need to worry about the ones that don't.

4) If you're starting to feel entitled, arrogant, lazy, or angry, it might be time for a vacation. This work is draining and it can turn very nice girls into total cunts if they're not careful. If you are not feeling it, your clients will perceive it. Take a break now and then.

Gents:

1) Don't let bad providers get away with ripping off guys because you're too afraid to post a review--you're only punishing the hardworking providers. But first it might be helpful to talk to the provider herself. If something isn't working out for you during the session, you should have the balls to tell her while there is still a chance to fix it. For example, a 20 year old might not be aware of how irritating it is for her to text during your session. It may be hard but try being direct rather than subtle. Try saying, "Hey, since I'm paying for your time I would appreciate it if you didn't use your cell phone during our session." If you don't have the guts to talk to her in person, send her an email after the session to tell her what you found disappointing. Most good providers will attempt to fix the problem or make it up to you. If she doesn't, then don't be shy about telling the truth and sharing this information.

2) Don't dog pile. It's really not a classy move to jump in and throw in your two cents on a provider you've never seen based only on one side of the story. Nobody who wasn't there knows what really happened. At best you can shed some light by discussing your previous experiences, positive or negative, with the provider. But all the conjecture is pointless.

3) Use P411 if you want fast screening. For most of us ladies in Austin, it is the preferred method and will get you that last minute appointment. It can take hours or days for references to return a request. It's worth the money.

4) If you're trying to see a provider who is known to be selective, take your time. You can kind of get a feel for a woman's personality by her posts and website. If she seems to write in complete sentences and is oriented towards an experience beyond acronyms, she might not take well to a first communications consisting of "u avail?" If she is popular and has a zillion emails to look through, that one will probably be ignored. Don't feel like you have to write an opus. You can type a form letter and keep it in your notes on your user CP and just paste and tweak for each girl. Try something like, "Hi, my name is Jim. I saw your recent ad on xyz and it drew me to your pictures, reviews and your site. I really like x,y,z about you and would love to see you at your incall at xyz date and time if you're available. If not, I am also available at xyz time. My handles on ecci is xyz and I have p411 if you would like me to message you there. I have seen Lola: phone, website, email, and Mary: phone, website, email. Please let me know if you need any more information from me to complete the screening process."

5) Communicate with your provider. Tell her what you want. Providers are not mind readers and every client is different. Do your best to get the most out of the session by letting the provider know what works for you.

Ladies & Gents:

Be nice to your moderators. They are doing their best at a job that nobody would wish on their worst enemy.

That concludes my unsolicited advice.

Happy Hobbying everyone!
__________________ Originally Posted by HunterGrace
Thanks for reposting this.

I quoted the whole thing in case some may have skimmed through it.

Rocky.