Anyone else having an issue with Yahoo mail?

I've been using a Yahoo email account to as the forwarding point for my Eccie messages since the onset of my brief career. I've never had an issue. But within the last couple days, Yahoo has been marking my messages as Spam, despite all my best efforts.

Just wondering if anyone else has encountered this issue?
Yes.... Every once in awhile they get through, but most of them go to my junk mail
And this has just been recently?
Same thing here. Always were in inbox, now in spam. It's a learning email, so if you don't open the emails the system will start assigning them to spam.
  • Loxly
  • 09-29-2014, 09:43 AM
Yahoo mail occasionally marks them as Spam but if I move them to the Inbox, or mark them as not Spam, it usually goes away for a while. In the past few months I've had to re-enter my password twice many times! I might need to switch to Gmail.
Same here. Always good to check spam, find eccie and mark "not spam" under "actions ".
That makes sense. I often delete without opening and then just check the message on here. Thank you all for the help.
In your Yahoo address book (contacts) enter

websupport@eccie.net

and, with a little luck, that may resolve the issue.
In your Yahoo address book (contacts) enter

websupport@eccie.net

and, with a little luck, that may resolve the issue. Originally Posted by ck1942
+1