October is Rocktober!

To all the ladies who have been wondering what's wrong with their business, I'm here to share with you the secret.

To all of the men who think that the women are priced too high, well, let me try to fuck up your plan to drive down their rates. (ThreADalert- btw, I'm offering a rent's due special right now, see my ad in the weekend line up. ThreAD alert over)

October is Rocktober, the best month in the hobby! Actually, the best month for all activities that cost extra unaccounted money. So, gear up ladies! And get your incall clean and ready. Stock up on condoms, lube, and unscented body wash! Get your baby wipes handy. It's a cumin.

Here's how the year goes down in the hobby. I've been studying this and I have found:

ROCTOBER kicks off the year (I start mine in the best month, why not?? I make my own rules)

November is great, but not as great as Rocktober. The last week is pretty dead.

December isn't bad, the week between the holidays is a crap shoot, could be good, could be bad, there is no rhyme or reason.

January is about as fair as December

February is "oh fuck" month. Credit card bills from Christmas come due and it's the second worse month of the year.

March begins the upswing

April is better

May is even better!

June is like May, pretty damn good

July is good until the third week. Then it begins to drop

August it plummets and good luck getting any calls at all. School shopping, end of summer vacations, electric bills are high, costs from camps for their kids, it's bad. The worst month of the year.

Sextember gives us hope, and then..................

ROCTOBER IS BACK!!!

Happy rockin!
Hunter, your month by month analysis pretty much dovetails with my experiences over the years.

Thing is, imho the well-prepared ladies (meaning they are careful all year long to balance expenses, revenues and "emergency financial reserves") seem to do very well in balancing the monthly ups and downs.

Ladies who market themselves well, maximizing both the on the board(s) resources, and the off the board resources, do well, too. (shameless M&G plug!)

Nothing wrong with specials from time to time, either dollar-wise or time-wise ("ck, I haven't seen you in a while and I know you are very busy, but if you can make it over in the next 48 hours while I am still very horny, how about a 90 minutes for an hour's rate session you wonderful man you" kind of thing).
  • Toyz
  • 10-02-2014, 11:39 AM
LMAO...

The girls with OPEC approval seem to be doing pretty damn well for themselves.

And the ones bitching always come back with "I have more business than I know what to do with"

Which...if true...why are you bitching?

Funny shit...
OPEC?what's that mean? And another thing, did you really just waltz in and shit on my threAd? You might be experiencing depression or a mineral deficiency. Surely, you can't be feeling well with an attitude like this. Have you seen anyone professionally to work through it or prescribe you a supplement? Let me know what the doc suggests and don't worry, I didn't take it personally. You've been shitting on everyone's threads so I know it's just you,not me.
  • Toyz
  • 10-02-2014, 02:20 PM
Doc says don't see old over priced Hoogars. I think its pretty spot on advice. You disagree?

How's that tryst working out with the train wreck BTW?
Rocktober? Ah culda sworn this wuz Ford Truck Munth. Ah stands currected.
  • Imatk
  • 10-02-2014, 05:09 PM
Rocktober? Ah culda sworn this wuz Ford Truck Munth. Ah stands currected. Originally Posted by David.Douchehurst
Dammit now I have to go buy a truck!
MS HunterGrace:

I enjoyed your perspectives and humor in the original post. CK--great observations and positive contribution, useful knowledge for both new providers and hobbyiests.

Toyz--why do you always have to rain on the party.

I don't often post in Coed because of you and others that look for excuses to bring un-needed drama to the discussion

Thanks for nothing.
  • Toyz
  • 10-02-2014, 05:36 PM
MS HunterGrace:

I enjoyed your perspectives and humor in the original post. CK--great observations and positive contribution, useful knowledge for both new providers and hobbyiests.

I don't often post in Coed because of you and others that look for excuses to bring un-needed drama to the discussion

Thanks for nothing. Originally Posted by BugleBoy
You're welcome BB, but I will venture to say you didn't read the text or it didn't register with you...

"To all of the men who think that the women are priced too high, well, let me try to fuck up your plan to drive down their rates".
Shame on you, T
I guess *someone* doesn't want a personalized OPEC sticker
I think they look fancy lol
  • Toyz
  • 10-02-2014, 08:34 PM
Shame on you, T
I guess *someone* doesn't want a personalized OPEC sticker
I think they look fancy lol Originally Posted by Eryn
I'm so ashamed...

ouch, kitty likes to scratch.

What's an opec again? It must mean he likes me! What a great toy!
Would it then be fair to say that:
February is Salmon Run Month?
MS HunterGrace:

Thanks for nothing. Originally Posted by BugleBoy

+1