Too Loyal for my own good...or back to being a newbie

Well, it's happened again. I lost another one. Exquisite FBSM mistress Ms. Taylor Reed has found greener pastures elsewhere and is no longer offering her services..at least not here in Austin. I certainly wish her good luck on her newfound opportunities. Her departure, however, has left me back at square one.

First of all, don't take my complaining too seriously. I'm just in a grumpy mood. Although I occasionally enjoy full service, my normal MO is to find a FBSM provider I like and stay with her until such time as she either moves or retires. This predisposition has two results. Result one: At any given time I have only a single reference. Typically this is not a problem since I only see one provider at a time. Result two: When said provider leaves/retires, I am left with NO references. There's the rub.

I'm in my late 40's now and I like the "fantasy". You know..the one where we pretend to flirt with one another, starting when I contact my regular by email. She pretends I'm sexy and funny and can't wait to see me...and I pretend she's right. After an appointment, I say "thank you". She says "You're welcome". The devil is in the details. I still fail to understand why some providers won't respond with a simple email "You're welcome" after I email a "Thank You" after an appointment!

My first regular provider was Kayah. I loved her accent and I loved the way she would cuddle in my lap on her couch after a session. I am not sure whether she moved or retired. Let's just say that she had some issues and she needed to get her head straight.

I also saw Aspasia for quite awhile. I am not sure if she's still around or not. She was the only provider I made a decision not to see anymore. Aspasia was still pretty terrific. She also had a sexy accent (either I am attracted to sexy accents OR FBSM providers tend to have sexy accents, or both?) and I liked her services a lot, but we never quite hit it off. I always thought it strange that she spent so much time talking about other men in her sessions. She was all "artsy fartsy", I'm all "math/science". And her dog bit me...

For a while, there was Stephanie, who probably had the best massage. Then there was Paige. Paige has gotta be my ATF. She immersed herself in the fantasy. She was "value-added". She typically started out with a dance, then a massage, then even joined me in the shower for the post-game show.

And most recently there was Taylor Reed. Until last week. So now I am looking for a young, beautiful, flirty, value-added, FBSM provider, preferably with a foreign accent, who will acknowledge my "Thank You's". Oh, and most importantly, doesn't ask for two references!
Aspasia's dog bit me too. Was it the pit bull mix? That was a tough one to explain to the SO.
What a bitch! Has a dog and it's biting the customers.
i assume youre calling the dog a bitch because its female ?
Yep. Her pit bull bit me when I showed up for an appointment. Not a bad wound or anything, but it certainly put a damper on the mood. I went home and never came back.
LOL poor guy, I can help you out. Amia was recently voted top 5 providers in Austin and she does provide fbsm as well.. From your previous choices, I think you would adore her.
http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?...highlight=amia
http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?...highlight=amia
oxo Krissy
Amia is hot! Whoever loves Tess (including me) think 18 years younger! I enjoyed my GFE session to much to lay there and let her just rub me. But watch it....she had a dog as well. LOL!
I'm going through the exact same thing as runningman. The last 3-4 visits with a provider were with the same lady, and she has since moved to another city, and is not replying back to reference requests via text and/or email. The previous lady I saw before her was a traveling visitor from Houston, and she has since retired. So I'm classified as a newbie eventhough I've been hobbying for the last 5 years. I'm having hotties tell me to visit someone else first, and then they will see me.
I have been around thru all those ladies, still providing GREAT FBSM, OK not young, but you should at least give it a try once to see if I might make you happy at least 'till the end of Jan. 2011.

I answer mail back for sure to say thanks for visiting with me, I D.E.W. not have a dog but my "flat cat" will never bite (he is the door mat), I have gained 10# since I quit smoking but was pretty thin to begin with (so the body is still pretty darn good) and I love moving with the slow hand.

I pay for my voice mail # a year in advance and you can ask the gals, I D.E.W. answer back for references.
I have tried to no avail in getting back in contact with Sensual Kneads. She is someone I would do FBSM with again.

OK, first I apologize if I sound like a broken record. But this topic seems to come up constantly!

Situations such as yours are easily taken care of by seeing more than one lady.

The easiest way is to become a P411 member.

Alternate between more than one lady or at least visit with a couple on that site. The ladies will update your references each time you see them so you have current vouches. Those vouches don't go away when and if the lady retires. They remain in P411's system (which is in Canada,BTW) for other ladies you may wish to see in the future to view.

Their website can answers many questions.
Good luck!
Tess
Tess, you are correct, of course. I know what I SHOULD do, but I have a job with inflexible hours and kids to pick up from school. And please do not underestimate my inherent disorganization, laziness, and an irrational distrust of P411. It's completely my fault...but to paraphrase, "I bitch, therefore I am".
Try Elanna from Backpage. She is great. She gives a very nice thorough massage and in addition is very nice and has a nice clean professional location with a shower. She takes her time.

http://austin.backpage.com/BodyRubs/...uch-39/4199140