These bitches are ruining my reputation! I want it to stop-NOW

Britney's cheap ho ad. Um, I never gave you permission to price so low
Um Natalie, will you take this shit to Powell as we don't allow prices like that here

We all know that I have a reputation of using my jedi mind control to convince the ladies to raise their rates:

see post 4, this is PROOF that I like the girls to raise their rates, not lower them!

But here you are, pretending to be my friend and acting all submissive and shit and then do this behind my back! Well, BOTH of you are going to get spankings when I come back on Monday and I'm going to beat the cheap ho out of you!

This will not stand! I say who when where why and how much, damn it! I mean, hello! Save some clients for the rest of us!
TFF
that is what happens when you cast spells backwards
Dear Taylor:

I would apologize for my Halloween special, but honestly... I think you're rubbing off on me, and I've suddenly realized that I'm completely dominant, and that everyone else is beneath me.

I don't even know where Powell is, so unless you want to buy me a new GPS, I will not take anything there. As you know, I'm terrible at following directions, so I'd probably just end up in Westlake anyways.

And Brit and I just decided that you are the one who needs spankings. You can't just leave The Palace for 3-4 days and expect us not to punish you. Seriously.

In your absence, we'll be recovering all of your paddles in leather and metal studs... I expect you to wear your prettiest panties, so your spankings leave lace imprints on your gorgeous ass.

You'll have to excuse me now... Britney "Fuckmonster" Bangs is demanding that I tie her up. That's right, she's demanding that I allow her to be submissive. I think there are some real dominance struggles going on here today.
there are way to many hens in the hen house.
Tit for Tat.. lol......
I thought you girls were only allowed to post in the women's section.

(that's a joke, for any of you who didn't get it...)
hey, who allowed you to post, city-jazz? You think that your gazillion reviews give you any real credibility? Puh lease!

You have no credibility until you have seen me! Don't you know that?
What the hell is going on here? Taylor, darlin, we have talked about this. Do I have to remind you of your place? Are we going to have another cat fight? Just because you got me in that swing doesn't mean you can continue to control me bee itch! I LET you put me in there. You better watch it or you will have to go back to putting gay guys behind that glory hole curtain of yours. I can't take this power struggle anymore... and Natalie quit stealing my lube "for toys only"!
don't look at post 34 referencing my use of SW's, TV's, and silicon toys. It is all a rumor.

ruin my rep of price fixing AND confirm the rumors I have been fighting for months! Who are you bitches?
don't look at post 34 referencing my use of SW's, TV's, and silicon toys. It is all a rumor. Originally Posted by TaylorMaiden29

why am i reminded of a kinky version of the wizard of oz---sw's, tv's and silicone toys, oh no!
@Taylor: There is no such thing as "too many hens in the hen house." We just need to add more cocks. Apparently we don't have enough right now.

@Britney: I fought that Queen fair and square for my place behind the Glory Hole curtain, and I am not giving it up! I got my hair pulled and everything. But I won. So it's mine. Do not make me take a rolling pin to your thighs, woman.

@Taylor: You can't control me, either! I DO WHAT I WANT!!

@Britney: I need the lube in case the Lincoln Park rapist shows up. "Hide yo' kids, hide yo' wives, and hide yo' husbands...cause dey' rapin' errbody out heah!"
I think all three of you need a serious spanking...
Quote from TaylorMaiden69:
Well, BOTH of you are going to get spankings when I come back on Monday and I'm going to beat the cheap ho out of you!

Back on Monday?
Wtf all I hear is blah blah blah and put it in now !!!