Just a little makin' out...

Y'know, sometimes a guy (in my case) just wants to get together for a little kissin' and huggin' without the obligations of further performance. I've often wondered if the FBSM gals could include DFK/LFK on the menu, or FS providers do this at less cost. (might be a relief sometimes) Kissing's my fav thing to do and wouldn't mind just that with a little massage or breast worship, kinda like I used to get away with in titty bars. Just wondering if that's out there.
Perhaps but keep in mind these ladies charges are based on time not just services, what ever the acivities are its still time your using.
Perhaps but keep in mind these ladies charges are based on time not just services, what ever the acivities are its still time your using. Originally Posted by Angelsshadow
Yes thats Right nothing but Time it is
Mr. Oil,

I expect you can probably find someone to spend an hour of kissing instead of all the other bells and whistles. I'm sure you have a price point in mind and it may be easier to work that out with one of the FBSM ladies around here who also do DFK/LFK.

It's possible the FS ladies might be open to working out a deal if they are having a slow stretch or want to fill an hour. After all, a bird on the lips may be better than none in the bush. With that said, if it came down to smooching you for an hour at $100 or going the distance with someone else for $200 or $250, it's reasonable to expect they'd take the money. However, in today's economy, it never hurts to ask.

I know Fawn and a few others have been offering some reduced rates for DATY only sessions. This would be about the same thing...just a different set of lips.

I remember one of my very first hobby visits. The lady was a gorgeous knockout and I was a total newbie at the time. I wasn't getting much kissing with the SO, let alone intercourse, and we spent most of the entire hour kissing. I can't even remember if I got a HJ out of it or not but I really didn't care. I got what I needed at the moment.

Good luck on your search. Perhaps one of the sweet ladies will drop you a PM and offer you some options along those lines.

If you want to get worked up, but no sex, then I can hook you up with my wife. I'll give you a "player discount".
Cossetan has a great idea there...it's difficult to know exactly what sort of deal can be worked unless you have a price range in mind.

I give therapeutic massage at a rate that is less than my "play rate" but time is time in either case.

Feel free to PM me (if you like) or post your range here and we'll see if some sort of agreement is workable. Maybe someone else would be interested too...you never know!

Good luck either way darlin'!

--v
I would be happy to smooch on ya provided your bite is not venomous

Meg
I'm going to be offering a new service within the next week or so that would fit the bill of what you seem to be looking for
This may create a whole new meaning to the phrase "lip service".
I would love to offer you that