Hagglers

Ladies, should we make a list of bargain hunters public? I personally don't think it should be a powder room issue, I think they should be called out. Perhaps some don't share my opinion, but I find it silly.

We don't need to offer specials and if we do, it is genuinely to show appreciation for regular clients..not random cheapskates. We don't advertise or offer half hour rates.

I think these guys trying to bargain for "reviews" are ridiculous.
I hate haggling, not my thing.

I also hate when providers advertise that they currently have specials, on public boards, but don't say what the special is!
I'm definitely guilty of hitting girls up for half hours lol, I do it constantly. Whats wrong with it though? I'm not trying to be a smart ass. I always thought if I didn't see it listed on her showcase it wouldn't hurt or be that big of a deal to ask.

I think most guys don't ask enough questions and it leads to negative reviews(although they are usually "yes" reviews), that or they get incomplete answers and their exceptions weren't met. Just my opinion and I'm a noob so take it for what its worth.
We don't need to offer specials and if we do, it is genuinely to show appreciation for regular clients..not random cheapskates. We don't advertise or offer half hour rates. Originally Posted by Discreet referrals
If a provider has NEVER offered short term visits, it is beyond rude to ask. I could go into a long soliloquy on the subject, but it would fall upon blind eyes.
If you don't offer 1/2 hour just tell them it's the same price as an hour. If they choose to only stay a 1/2 hour it's a win/win
Thats what I do..I tell them it is the same price as the hour, but if they choose to only stay 1/2 hour, that is on them...
M.M.
I do not get many hagglers...guess cause my rates are WAY reasonable for what I offer.
I do not really like doing halfhours...but if I am not doing anything else and feel frisky,I will do them.....the 100 bucks I get make a nice lil trip to the mall! lol

There is so much variety on the board that a guy can choose who he wants based on their price points and be happy with his decision!
If a girl offers half hours, wouldn't she advertise it?
QUOTE=radio109;1057663580]I'm definitely guilty of hitting girls up for half hours lol, I do it constantly. Whats wrong with it though? I'm not trying to be a smart ass. I always thought if I didn't see it listed on her showcase it wouldn't hurt or be that big of a deal to ask.

I think most guys don't ask enough questions and it leads to negative reviews(although they are usually "yes" reviews), that or they get incomplete answers and their exceptions weren't met. Just my opinion and I'm a noob so take it for what its worth.[/QUOTE]
exactly what I do. You should see the responses
lol
If you don't offer 1/2 hour just tell them it's the same price as an hour. If they choose to only stay a 1/2 hour it's a win/win Originally Posted by LA Man
If he wants a cheap date, he should shop around
I do not get many hagglers...guess cause my rates are WAY reasonable for what I offer.
I do not really like doing halfhours...but if I am not doing anything else and feel frisky,I will do them.....the 100 bucks I get make a nice lil trip to the mall! lol

There is so much variety on the board that a guy can choose who he wants based on their price points and be happy with his decision! Originally Posted by DallasRain
QUOTE=radio109;1057663580]I'm definitely guilty of hitting girls up for half hours lol, I do it constantly. Whats wrong with it though? I'm not trying to be a smart ass. I always thought if I didn't see it listed on her showcase it wouldn't hurt or be that big of a deal to ask.

I think most guys don't ask enough questions and it leads to negative reviews(although they are usually "yes" reviews), that or they get incomplete answers and their exceptions weren't met. Just my opinion and I'm a noob so take it for what its worth. Originally Posted by Discreet referrals
[/QUOTE]

you would think so, but no, they don't. They want the hour. I don't blame them.

I always read the reviews and usually someone has reviewed on a half hour.

Sometimes, I'll ask "If they still offer" if I don't see it listed but a prior review has a half hour.

Its not rude to ask, IMHO, unless the showcase specifically says, no specials or no 1/2 hour.

Some of those show cases take 15 minutes to read. If its SO important to you to NOT be asked, then one clear comment "1/2 hours not offered" or "no specials or discounts unless specifically stated".

It doesn't take long looking at agency ads to realize - they don't do 1/2 hours.

But, we all are old timers here. Some new guy comes along - and he gets grief for asking a question? Bad for business.

Much better to make it part of your profile and politely educate those that call w/o reading.

Really - wasn't 2015 the year we were all offended by something? Can't we put on our big pants - ??? Really, if this is the worst thing that ever happened to anyone on earth.... I think we'd all be ok.

Now, if the caller is rude "That's too much" "what, you have GPS" or whatever - well, flame away!!

I think most guys don't ask enough questions and it leads to negative reviews(although they are usually "yes" reviews), that or they get incomplete answers and their exceptions weren't met. Just my opinion and I'm a noob so take it for what its worth. Originally Posted by Discreet referrals
[/QUOTE]

No most guys don't do there research on the provider they have a interest in and they automatically think every girl is the same.. Not to mention they don't read that shit pisses me off if I was the client I would do my research so I know exactly what im getting myself into... Every provider runs there business different and if you don't do your research and you are disappointed because you chose to he a lazy ass I have no sympathy for you at all..

As far as haggling I love hagglers gives me a chance to be a smart ass & usually they don't respond back heh..

& if they do its usually a fuck you bitch or along those lines and I just simply say nope you can't because your a fucktard. ..

You tell em Dorthy. I love your no-sense attitude. Would love to meet you one day.
You tell em Dorthy. I love your no-sense attitude. Would love to meet you one day. Originally Posted by CoonAssinLa
Thanks sweetcheeks I am sure I could make it happen kiss
I can understand why it would annoy a provider if the guy haggled when they got to the appointment. It's your pussy, charge what you think you can get or what's comfortable to you. I never haggle. I find out if she's in budget BEFORE I ever contact a lady. You advertise a set rate and that's that. I get it.

One thing that always annoyed me though, is the way some providers call someone that CAN'T afford $300-$400 an hour "cheap". Not being able to afford something is not "cheap". For instance, I can't afford over, maybe $150 right now, and that's pushing it. Things are slow as shit right now. I still want to fuck though, so it's bargain hunting time for me.

I've heard, "Just save". Well, saving for that long just to nut one time, then start saving again is hard to do. Also, if I have $400, I'm buying 2 girls for 2 separate hours instead of the one girl for one hour. I've found that there is precious little difference between the providers that offer $150/$200 an hour and the ones that offer $300/$400 an hour.

One problem is that when things are slow, $150 is actually harder to part with than the $300 is to part with when things are going good. But, it is what it is. I realize there are a bunch of doctors and lawyers on here that think nothing of spending $1200 on a bottle of wine, so $300 is like vending machine money to them. For me and some of the other guys on here, not so much.

Don't get me wrong, if you can get a lot of money for an hour, I don't blame you. You'd be foolish not to charge what you can get. I'm just saying I'm not "cheap".

FUCK! I wish Gianna freakin' lived down here. $220 hr/$140hhr, good looking, sloppy bbj, really passionate, nice as can be, allows pics and videos, and is budget friendly enough to not have to wait forever between visits.