Sixx's UPDATED Top 10 BBBJ List!

My top list has been long overdue for an update. I have decided to take out ladies who are no longer based in Austin or do not regularly tour here. I feel this is best so anyone that wants to try these ladies out will have a chance to see them sooner rather than later. This list is of course subjective but I am very confident that you will enjoy these ladies BBBJ talents. I truly have enjoyed compiling this and look forward to sampling more talent. Gentleman feel free to PM me if you have any questions you are not comfortable posting and providers feel free to PM me for a try out. I am always looking for talent. Each day or so, I will reveal ladies until we reach number 1! There will definitely be a surprise or two in store!

I will start off with the honorable mentions. These ladies may very well make your top 10 but they did not mine. They are however ladies worth seeing and I don't have any doubt that you would enjoy them......

Honorable Mentions...........

VictoriaLyn...........

Victoria is a well established local provider. She is BBW. Also an admin on ERAPS. Many have raved about her skills. It is no secret that she gave me a BBBJ that was cut short by a manager at a local SC. It felt so good that I lost sight that I was at a SC enjoying some oral but not the hired help! I have no doubt that she would displace someone on the Top 10 if we had been able to finish. I look forward to that soon.........

http://www.eccie.net/eccie_showcase....preview&g=1091

Marley Monroe.............

Marley is another local gal. She is one of the nicest providers I have met. She has a very positive attitude and alot of fun. Marley has a great look that is very appealing to me. She also has one of the nicest racks in the Austin hobby scene IMO. It was a site to behold looking at Marley sucking on me. She has some intoxicating eyes that will make you and your cock melt! Check her out when you can, she is worth the effort!

http://www.eccie.net/eccie_showcase....preview&g=1144

Without further adieu..........

10. Haley

Haley is a favorite of mine. She is under 21 years old and has some excellent oral skills. In my experience at least, it is rare that the under 21 year old gals have the skills in the BBBJ department. Most girls under 21 get away with being young and hot. That makes up for lack or oral talent. Haley IMO, has that all. No spinner but has a nice pair of breasts and nice ass! She should be back really soon. I can't wait!

http://www.eccie.net/eccie_showcase....preview&g=2126

Link to review......
http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=137670

9. Darien

Do I really need to say more? Darien has developed a rabid following of loyal hobbyists. Darien puts her all in her sessions and truly makes YOU leave YOUR inhibitions at the door. She made me feel like a million bucks and had me moaning and groaning with her mad BBBJ skills. She will make sure every last drop of you is drained and take you for some more. Truly an Austin hobby experience you must try......

http://www.eccie.net/eccie_showcase....preview&g=1599

Review....

http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=73521
Hey... It's your material but didn't I copyright the show?
What? No lame ass humor? No saggy scrotum jokes? Well at least you have begun to "roll" it out!

Cant wait for the next 8. I def agree with Darien and Bob Marley! They suck! Well! But there's nothing new in there that we haven't heard before. '
just some stuff about getting your pingita sucked. Come on, bro! Where's the new information?

btw - NICE AVATAR. I understand it looks just like you.
  • Booth
  • 04-03-2011, 10:13 PM
Nice threAd.
I think Marley would make my TOP 10 she DFKd my dick. Haley is really good for a young one. Darien is on my list.
Nice threAd. Originally Posted by Booth
Nice........ bring it big man!

sixx
Are YOU ready to join the Snack Pack?
What? No lame ass humor? No saggy scrotum jokes? Well at least you have begun to "roll" it out!

Cant wait for the next 8. I def agree with Darien and Bob Marley! They suck! Well! But there's nothing new in there that we haven't heard before. '
just some stuff about getting your pingita sucked. Come on, bro! Where's the new information?

btw - NICE AVATAR. I understand it looks just like you. Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
Thanks for the avatar comment. Your avatar looks like a young man's head. You said something about you being some old ass geezer so I guess your avatar doesn't match you either.

Come on Pussy... stay out of my thread if you can't stay on topic. That is two off topic comments from you. I only made one on your thread.....

sixx
See, mijo, you should have stayed a mod! You do it so well!

I simply affirmed (agreed with) your selection of two of the lovely ladies on your "list" and made a observation about your reviewing style (very journalistic but boring). I've heard so much about of all of these providers in the past. I've even reviewed a couple of them, remember? Where's the new information? Or is this one of those K-Tel Greatest Hits of the decade CDs? Like "Man vs. Food?"

Sound familiar? (Like a couple of days ago familiar?)

Glad you took notes. I can't wait for you to reveal the remainder of the squad. Hope there are some new names on there to help us make a better decision about future blowjobs!

YOW!
  • Vyt
  • 04-04-2011, 12:33 AM
Unless there is a new definition for BBBJ that I am unfamiliar with, please keep the meta-discussion/backbiting out of this thread.
I seem to remember posting a review a couple of days ago, while OP had his Account Disabled. Same provider. BBBJ. Same outcum.(sic) Backbiting ensued.

How is this different? Except in that now you have two hobbyists commenting on a BBBJ from the same provider? Seriously relevant, by definition.

I AM CONFUSED!
See, mijo, you should have stayed a mod! You do it so well!

I simply affirmed (agreed with) your selection of two of the lovely ladies on your "list" and made a observation about your reviewing style (very journalistic but boring). I've heard so much about of all of these providers in the past. I've even reviewed a couple of them, remember? Where's the new information?

You reviewed one just recently. There are others that have not tried them either I am sure. I also had some requests to update it.

Sound familiar? (Like a couple of days ago familiar?)

Glad you took notes. I can't wait for you to reveal the remainder of the squad. Hope there are some new names on there to help us make a better decision about future blowjobs!

YOW! Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
I noticed you edited this a couple of time. Damn, I thought you were witty. I guess it take you an hour to come up with the one-liners... YOW!

sixx
You're right i should have left all the typos in there...not that you'd notice.

Obviously you're not a golfer.
  • Vyt
  • 04-04-2011, 09:46 AM
Are we quite done now or is Sixxbach's top 10 list only two entries long?

There are enough drama threads up and running without needing to have it spread into even more unrelated threads. Further off-topic slams from anyone (including the OP) will be rewarded with the appropriate warning/pointing - final warning.
I would not mind playing full contact golf with a couple members on this site. How does golf have anything to do with this thread????

The English Professor is soooo smart! He forgot this was about getting head and not needing to go to the head.