So..... Me and a buddy are considering hosting a BarBQue and a day out on the lake....

The Bar B Que would be out in Burnett.....

A "Couples" event for guys to bring a "date" to meet the others..... Limited attendance at this first one where we will lay the groundwork for a larger event.,....

The other event will be a day on the lake......eating, drinking, skiing, tubing, wake boarding and flat out partying...... So who has the Boats or would be interested in renting one for the day.... We can all tie up somewhere together and have a blast.....

Ideas?

Suggestions?

Ohh... For the "Whispers Haters" that simply want nothing to do with me or those that regularly disparage those that do come to the parties..... change your attitudes or spend the summer watching a lot of other folks having fun, meeting people and improving their businesses or hobby experiences.....

I would welcome the opportunity do something like this. Way more so than a strip club event. I don't have anything against the clubs. I just don't have the budget!
  • FSCOB
  • 05-13-2011, 11:29 PM
Sounds like fun. Who wants to be my date?
I have a boat. Just need a date.
I wanna go!
Dates and boats are no problem, and did I mention that I love BarBQ!!!

Spacemtn
  • Vyt
  • 05-14-2011, 09:03 AM
Pic from the last time:

Why am I thinking of "Boats N Hoes" from the movie Step brothers all of the sudden??!!
Pic from the last time:

Originally Posted by Vyt
Next time please don not post pics of me..... By the way did anyone every find my hat?
I would be in if it is during the week. I have a boat, just need a date.
  • ztonk
  • 05-14-2011, 02:05 PM
Assuming the days work for both events, I'm in. Boatless but not ladyless.

z
Assuming day/time works, I am boatless, but probably could score a date or two!! Any ladies interested PM me!
Next time please don not post pics of me..... By the way did anyone every find my hat? Originally Posted by tige1979

LMAO... honestly i really did laugh out loud on this one!!! So funny. But yes t pain, i did find your hat... it was left in my car, it also had one of your "dreadlocks" stuck in it. Been looking for that too?
Have boat...... need P***y! Apply by pm. hehehe
I love sailboats and *might* be interested...if I'm invited.