Thank you Austin!

Me and my cousin have left Austin this morning. Thank you for a great visit and hoping to visit again in the future.
I told ya that you'd like Austin!
I thought of relocated to Austin but somehow I feel we were not welcome tho
but somehow I feel we were not welcome tho Originally Posted by kaykay
Why is that?
Me and my cousin Asianjj were there for 2 night. The gents are not really welcoming us at all. I hope it was just my feeling.
Dallas' gain is Austin's lose Austin needs you. Thanks for coming here. Best of luck.
Me and my cousin Asianjj were there for 2 night. The gents are not really welcoming us at all. I hope it was just my feeling. Originally Posted by kaykay
I hope you have better luck next time. You may want to reevaluate things like schedule, pricing, and location on your next visit for better results.
Ok, im confused. She says thanks for a great visit, then says she didnt feel welcomed?
Ok, im confused. She says thanks for a great visit, then says she didnt feel welcomed? Originally Posted by Ranchhand
If I was not confused before I started reading this thread, I am now!
PM me so you won't get confused!
It's not that you weren't welcome but your raised rates from normal in Dallas ain't appreciated.
I am traveling not staying at home in Dallas. I have expenses. Who else will not raise their rates when they are traveling. I did make the same as I make in Dallas. So I better stay here and don't have to pay for all the expenses.
I was always wondering about Austin. I finally foundnout and I'm glad I did. There are some sweet guys who seen me and a friend who was helping me all the while I was there. Thank you ya alll
kaykay,

It's not right for anyone of us to try and tell you how to run your business. My perspective is simple. I have a couple of ATF's I see here all the time. how would they feel if I paid a significant premium to see a traveling gal who was marking her rate up drastically...especially if I'm getting a "grandfathered" rate already. I'll gladly see any of the traveling gals from Dallas or Houston who keep the same rates.

However I won't see any who raise the rate, not out of anger toward you but out of respect for the local gals who go out of there way to try and keep me happy.
I don't mind you don't Want to see me coz my rates was raised. I understand. There are many people who willing to pay and have a good time.