what are the differences

between gfe and pse?
Kind of depends on who you ask...

The terms are very subjective. Personally I think GFE involves more kissing (minimum LFK and should include DFK), cuddle time, lite teasing sensual touches/massage along with DATY, MPCFS, BBBJ and hopefully MSOG.

PSE to me is should include DFK, DATY, MPCFS, BBBJ, CIM, possibly GREEK, BLS, MSOG. All the "tender" "girlfriend" stuff like sensual kisses, lite teasing massages, cuddle time are left out in favor of simple dirty sex! In other words, GFE is tender sex with your girlfriend, and PSE is just passionate get down and dirty sex where the driving factor is just pleasing yourself over your partner.
  • FSCOB
  • 05-27-2011, 04:18 PM
Yes. I'd like to hear from some of the providers what they think the difference is!
Attitude
My standard response is:

The ultimate GFE will go all the way to PSE to please her man.

Meaning specifically that the more romantic, intimate activities per the majority of posts on this topic over the years are relegated to GFE status: kissing, cuddling, etc...

PSE is generally referencing more "hardcore" activities such as anal, CIM, etc...

I just do it all therefore negating the need for labels or limitations. LOL But, some fetishes aren't really easily defined since they run the gamut depending on the particular interests involved. If a guy's only interest in feet is to see his woman wearing sexy shoes, that could be GFE; however, if he wants to lick the soles of the shoes & worship her feet or be trampled by them, that would fall into the PSE category to most. *sigh*

Smokin Joe's right, too, cuz most GFE's aren't going to be the dirty-talkin' slut-puppies many would apply to a PSE type. You also have to take into account that some are not as adventurous about sex as others.

Sometimes I think the subjective topics should have stickies. lol Always good comments no matter what your take may be. It's all good!

This GFE wants to get PSE with you, Big Daddy! *rowr*
I thought it was just the kind of music that was played in the room while you do it...

GFE - soft jazz
PSE - wah wah pedal...
She says she wants 10 inches ...

When I give it to her twice, and roll over and go to sleep - that's GFE.

Where I reach into the nightstand drawer for the battery operated python - that's PSE.
gfe usually includes her doin your laundry and you can take a dump at her incall. pse usually includes a gerbil, a tube ,and a bic lighter. gotta love the pse!! lol
Don't forget the Weedeater!
Then there is the SOE - SO Experience where she nags at you for the full hour.
  • FSCOB
  • 05-27-2011, 10:06 PM
Alright, gentlemen. You are all hilarious, but Kat still has the more interesting answer!
between gfe and pse? Originally Posted by gsxr117
100 MG Blue Pill, $100.00 extra and mobile applause sign
I like your response still looking! tff
GFE ...involves more kissing (minimum LFK and should include DFK), cuddle time, lite teasing sensual touches/massage along with DATY, MPCFS, BBBJ and hopefully MSOG.

PSE ...DFK, DATY, MPCFS, BBBJ, CIM, possibly GREEK, BLS, MSOG. All the "tender" "girlfriend" stuff like sensual kisses, lite teasing massages, cuddle time are left out in favor of simple dirty sex! In other words, GFE is tender sex with your girlfriend, and PSE is just passionate get down and dirty sex where the driving factor is just pleasing yourself over your partner. Originally Posted by undercover1
i havent quite figured the difference, but i guess im a bit of both