What happened?

I haven't been real active on the board lately, so have been reading and catching up. I've noticed a stark trend of late, in terms of mod response to people's concerns. Two quick observations:

1) Yes, mods are volunteers and I will go on record as saying that I appreciate their contribution.
2) That being said, it's legitimate for members to ask questions and express concerns. Being told "If you don't like it, go somewhere else" any time a concern is raised isn't kosher on a customer oriented board (yeah, I know, that's one of the recent concerns).

I'm wondering what I missed during my sabbatical...

p.s. Is Mokoa a mod for Austin now? He seems to respond to a LOT of posts as if he is. Just asking, really don't know.
This forum is Moderated by: 3 people: ztonk, Vyt, Spacemtn
  • Mokoa
  • 05-28-2011, 01:05 PM
p.s. Is Mokoa a mod for Austin now? He seems to respond to a LOT of posts as if he is. Just asking, really don't know. Originally Posted by Bobave
No, I do not moderate the Austin forums. The Mods you already have here are very good and they do quite well.

Mods are members as well and there is nothing in the Forum Guidelines that prohibits me from posting here.