Omg

I caught myself giving directions based on nearby hotels......lmfao!
This is nothing to be concerned about. I navigate by Starbucks stores.
Ironically, I get fucked at Starbucks too
Everytime I pay 5 bucks for a cup of coffee!
Ironically, I get fucked at Starbucks too
Everytime I pay 5 bucks for a cup of coffee! Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
I never go for the $$$$ coffee. I go for the $$$ coffee at most. I'll leave the HDC's to those internet millionaires. They can't tell the difference between a $$$ coffee and a $$$$$ coffee, but I think it's funny that they think the $$$$$ coffe is somehow a better experience. Coffee is coffee if you ask me.

Sorry for hijacking your thread, maci. I should have just left it alone. It was perfect the way it was.
Funny story.....My work had a trainee coming into town for a few days and my boss asked me which hotel we should put him in. I told him to just use a LaQuinta because they were reasonable and close to the shop. He checked the Lq website and said, "Yea, but which one?"

To which I replied, "Just send him to the one at 11901 Mopac."

My boss leaned back in his chair and said, "How the hell do you know the address?"

I just saw a traveling girl there the day before. I had to pick up the phone real quick to break that conversation. Oooops

the other day when i went to visit my parents. as my mom was giving me my goodbyes i looked at her and told her " hell, you call that DFK?" hehehe
There are some studies that show women tend to give (and remember) directions by landmarks while men tend to give directions by distance (go a mile and a half down this road, take a left, then go 3 miles down...). Amusing to see that's true with sprinkling of occupational influence.

I recently had to take a friend to a hotel because my AC was out, I called up a hotel chain, gave my reward account number by memory, then specified which one of its chain on I35, even correcting the agent. The friend looked at me funny and said "You must do this a lot...". I had to make the excuse that I recommend hotels to my clients all the time.
my directions are usually based off of restuarants