Is the "non-financial" costs of GFE getting out of line with competition adn real world?

I'm curious what others think....

If I know I'm heading to get laid I'm showering, scrubbing, deoderized and lightly scented.....

But at the end of a long day, unwinding in a club with a drink and later indulging in some NSA activity I have recently come to remember that "things happen" in the heat of the moment...

And my long day of work doesn't seem to be an issue....

Nor does it seem an issue for a buddy last night getting a $50 BBJCIM at a local club..... or for me the other day.....

More and more these days things are just "happening" with little to no regard for primping....

outside of the normal provider/client arena it seems....

Anyone else experiencing this?

It's combined with cheaper as well as more available sex in a variety of arenas.....

The economy has impacted and forced a lot of businesses to retool......
Only once just recently, friends convinced me to put down my studies and join them at a club. I was just going out to hang out and have a few drinks get caught up on current personal crap, then leave. A dancer, I know but had not seen in months joined us for drinks, my buddy found his ATF and was getting dances in a dark corner. My table/drinking companion, ask if I wanted a dance, I declined, and let her know it was alright to go work floor, pull me into the other dark corner danced and a bbbj ,at a minimal cost. I've known her for a long time but never would play outside the club and when she called, it was anonymously, lol.

I was there unshaven, unshowered, and looking like a bum and expected no attention. Maybe I should go in with that attitude more often but I rarely frequent the SC’s.

On the economy, if increasing the number of clients, holding their incomes constant, would increase market demand curve outward. If there is a reduction in the potential number of clients this would shift the market demand curve inward imply that there are underemployed services. A change in any of the ceteris paribus conditions for demand leads to a change in demand causing a shift in the curve, I think I got this right.
yup... they gots curves in all the right places
Back with a vengance?

You are obviously very clean. If not, I don't see a dancer or provider obliging to any intimate activity. We all have standards. Clean doesn't always equal shaven.

And as far as I know, the hobby world seems to thrive in even the most harsh of times. Remember, it is a long standing profession.
if it smells like cheese down there, I don't know I would want to get blown or be with a woman that was ok going down there. And likewise I wouldn't and won't on a woman. Sweaty sex after working out or a day at the beach is one thing but going out rank is.. nasty... and not in a good way. IMO of course.
if it smells like cheese down there, I don't know I would want to get blown or be with a woman that was ok going down there. And likewise I wouldn't and won't on a woman. Sweaty sex after working out or a day at the beach is one thing but going out rank is.. nasty... and not in a good way. IMO of course. Originally Posted by budman33

I wish every guy thought like u !
I wish every guy thought like u ! Originally Posted by Atxitalianbella

Ditto!

There is a difference between being just nasty and it being 2pm and you havent showered since 8am. Now the two could mix if the person sweats alot, works outside, doesnt like to use deoderant or uses the cheap shit. LOL

Big huge difference between being semi-fresh than just plain rank.

My thing, from a provider/business stance: If there is a shower available why not use it? AND Isnt better to cover all basis to make a good impression whether a first time meeting or a repeat that could have a bearing on future visits? Better to be safe than sorry= better to be fresh than gross. lol

KKA
XOXO
Besides, you don't want her to vomit a little everytime she thinks of you do you?! Ha! Hey, don't laugh. . . it happens.
aww man! and i thought we were buds!
In my experience providers truly appreciate a man who is really clean and they tend to remember him and treat him very well. We want the ladies to be very clean and well prepared for our sessions and I for one make it a point to be clean and manscaped for every session...
Dancers don't think of themselves as providers . They think they are just trying to make ends meet on the spur of the moment . They have different standards and a somewhat different clientele . If you suggested they were providers and they should up their standards they would be horrified
  • E2
  • 05-31-2011, 10:03 AM
Remember, it is a long standing profession. Originally Posted by Maxeen Monroe
Well, I would not say 'standing', but I agree wholeheartedly!
In my experience providers truly appreciate a man who is really clean and they tend to remember him and treat him very well. We want the ladies to be very clean and well prepared for our sessions and I for one make it a point to be clean and manscaped for every session... Originally Posted by isomilf69
well heres what happened to me. remember SOME not all strippers take things to make them feel say sexy and in the mood guess I am not allowed to mention the type of vitimins they take. SO anyway this girl had oviously taken some vitimin c her energies and sex drive was going through the roof.
she would of blown a bear for a dollar or even free. I had just so happened to catch her private dance as I walked to the bathroom then she tried to make her way to me and tried to go down on me OMG I almost flipped out seeing what had just happened. Not only is it becomeing cheap and easy to get but stds are too.
So yeah the non careing is a concern it tends to begin at dealin witn a musty odor.
They say when your drunk or taking vitimins you really can't smell or think right thats why alot of dancers stay toasted. just my thought.