Spa Treatments

Hello everyone. I am looking for any recommendations for a nice place for spa type treatments. I looking to provide this as a gift for a woman I know but I do not have any idea what services they offer, what services a woman would like or even what the typical price range is normal. So, if any ladies or gentleman have any suggestions, they would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,

SwampyJ
Just do a google maps search for day spa. If you want to go upscale, search in Arboretum and Domain area or look for one attached to a 5 star hotel. Depending on what services you want to include and how upscale, you should be looking at $120-400 or so. Mani-pedi, various types of massages, facial (chemical or otherwise), body scrub/treatment, sauna, with or without meals, wine, champagne...

Basic treatment that includes mani-pedi and facial should run you about 120-250 depending on the place. Just to give you an idea.

Fuck, I know a little too much about this subject.
Thanks for the info. I will search those particular areas you mentioned.

Just do a google maps search for day spa. If you want to go upscale, search in Arboretum and Domain area or look for one attached to a 5 star hotel. Depending on what services you want to include and how upscale, you should be looking at $120-400 or so. Mani-pedi, various types of massages, facial (chemical or otherwise), body scrub/treatment, sauna, with or without meals, wine, champagne...

Basic treatment that includes mani-pedi and facial should run you about 120-250 depending on the place. Just to give you an idea.

Fuck, I know a little too much about this subject. Originally Posted by Rand Al'Thor
  • ztonk
  • 05-30-2011, 07:02 AM
Just do a google maps search for day spa. If you want to go upscale, search in Arboretum and Domain area or look for one attached to a 5 star hotel. Originally Posted by Rand Al'Thor
Excellent advice, as usual. They also provide "couple's packages" if you'd like to join the lady being pampered. (more fun with the hgf, not so much with the s.o)

z
All the woman fall in love with Lake Austin Spa. The bonus there is they get to hang around the grounds, use the cafe, pool, hot tubs, saunas, locker room all day. It is on the bank of Lake Austin.
Great place. This is the one I have looking for. Thanks Harley Guy.

All the woman fall in love with Lake Austin Spa. The bonus there is they get to hang around the grounds, use the cafe, pool, hot tubs, saunas, locker room all day. It is on the bank of Lake Austin. Originally Posted by ThatHarleyGuy