i apologize

I tried tonight to post in a thread started by Sixxbach. No names were called, no epithets were hurled, no insults proferred. However I was set upon amost instantly by other members as well as a staff member, who accused me of starting a fight.
That was not my intent and if my post was misunderstood as such I offer my utter and unwavering apology.

I do urge members to read the thread and decide for themselves, but I pledge not to participate in any further threaads in co-ed originated by the whispers and hia running buddies.

If they wish to post in mine, they are welcome..as long as they're willing to do their homework.

OUT!
Ya know....

Ya got me old man...

I read the title of the thread and for a moment thought you had manned up and wanted to clear the air with the community regarding your indiscretions.

But nope.....

Just another "poor pitiful me everyone picks on me. I'm so misunderstood" post

Homework has been done here old man....

Lets get at it......

Lets open the book and clear the air on just what kind of man you are.

or are ya just going to whine and cry... and when that doesn't work pose and posture?
Again, I was wrong to impugn your integrity and that of any of your pals and apologize.

(Sanitized for my protection.)
Hey Yssup...I have enjoyed both ur posts and humor in the past. And have even shouted out at ya, via posts as well.

And without question, there have been times that you have been a victim of intense attacks by others on this board. But there have a few times, where I believe you have (intentionally or unintentionally) walked into the line of fire.

I really don't think you needed to post this thread as I doubt the general reading membership were offended. And let's face it, to those that have conflict with you, your apology only opens the door for more stuff...you know that.

So has a result, in my opinion, this thread does come off somewhat whiney, poor me.

However with all the above stated, I guess I was surprised that you posted in Sixx's
thread!!! Certainly we all have the right to post in anyone's thread, of course.

But let's face it, even the way I read it, and given ur history with other posters, your
post there did invite the series of following posts.

I am not saying they were right or wrong...not my place.

But come on, what did you really expect?

Again, not hating on ya, but just trying to give you a indenpendent view
You're right, vk.
  • Vyt
  • 05-31-2011, 11:20 AM
Closed at request of original poster.