QANON RULES!

YEAH TRUMP!!!! YEAH QANON!!!
Wack
Wack Originally Posted by Sleepy02

WWGOWGA, or some shit like that!
Q knows all.
The "Q" doesnt compare to the wacko conspiracy nuts at msnbc! Led by madcow!
Caffeine and/or sugar does not agree with you.

YEAH TRUMP!!!! YEAH QANON!!! Originally Posted by stikiwikit
The "Q" doesnt compare to the wacko conspiracy nuts at msnbc! Led by madcow! Originally Posted by winn dixie
Oh really Wacko?

So why don’t you give us all an example of conspiracy theories that Rachel peddles. Give us an insight into your ideas wacky wacko ?

I’m wondering though that maybe your mother should ask for a REFUND from the sperm donor.

She was expecting a genius but she ended up with you.

What the hell happened wacko. ? She got short changed somehow. Gotta wonder.
I changed my mind. QANON sux, the new guru is One America News spews. Ellen's go to for the absolutge gospel truith so help me (enter your favorite diety)
Only the oldfags remember. Qanon started as an 8chan larp. It was a really good larp, and a lot of people enjoyed it, but it was still just a larp. No idea how it got this far, but anyone familiar with imageboard culture could see right through it.
Oh really Wacko?

So why don’t you give us all an example of conspiracy theories that Rachel peddles. Give us an insight into your ideas wacky wacko ?

I’m wondering though that maybe your mother should ask for a REFUND from the sperm donor.

What the hell happened wacko. ? She got short changed somehow. Gotta wonder. Originally Posted by PythonLeeJackson

Perfect example of outta control libs-----
No wonder lefties cant control their tempers and riot n' loot
Q knows all. Originally Posted by Austin Ellen
Q knows all. Originally Posted by Austin Ellen
Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
Yes, he does.

One man's conspiracy theory is another man's prophesy .....
typically I'd write off the QAnon stuff, but I know way too many people who're former army sigint and one guy who was former secret service who're into it. I still don't follow it, but it does get a "wtf" from me
Oh really Wacko?

What the hell happened wacko. ? She got short changed somehow. Gotta wonder. Originally Posted by PythonLeeJackson
Perfect example of outta control libs-----
No wonder lefties cant control their tempers and riot n' loot Originally Posted by winn dixie
Typical Trumpite response.

Lie. deny. Deflect. Repeat.

I think Python made a reasonable request in an effort to turn a feces flinging contest into a debate.

You chose to fling feces.

It is the Turd Reich way.