Nancy's 25th Amendment shenanigans

So this 25th amendment commission she wants to put together won't be able to be applied to Trump in this current term. So I'm taking this one of two ways...

1.) They really do think he'll win, and they want another weapon to throw him out with, because they have nothing to impeach him on.

2.) It's for when Biden wins so that they can shoehorn him out right away and let Kamala take over.

Thoughts?

Also, if they chuck Biden out if he wins, and Kamala comes up, does that make Nancy the new VP?
pussollini has been hitting the sauce way too much!
I ain't for it. Think what is in place is well enough *IF* overt actions aren't done like the hijacking of SC. But that ain't the potus fault.
The 25th amendment is there for a reason and its in Nancy’s power to start talking about removing Trump from office.

He’s getting worse by the day but of course old Moscow Mitch will block any attempt for this to proceed.

But quite frankly, Trump should have been pushed out long before now. You only had to listen to his unhinged rhetoric laced with profanities when he was talking with old RUSH LIMPBALLS on the radio, to realize that he’s desperate to hang onto power.

He doesn’t give a SHIT about anyone but himself. He hasn’t got the balls to admit that’s he’s consumed by the Covid virus. But thats because he thinks its a sign of weakness to do so. Pathetic. He’s a weak and mentally ill poor excuse of a human being.
And that says a lot about you suckers that still support this loser.
MAGA
GOAT
Rushmore
The 25th amendment is there for a reason and its in Nancy’s power to start talking about removing Trump from office. Originally Posted by PythonLeeJackson
I get that point, but Nancy herself said that she isn't doing this for Trump, but for future presidents, meaning that it wouldn't go in effect this term, but whomever the following terms are.

Which is why I brought my points - Is she doing this out of fear he'll win, putting it in place so Kamala can take over for Joe right away, some combination of the two, or some third possibility I haven't considered?
That's a good question. I can not figure out why she is wasting her time with this instead of working on a relief package for Americans.

I get that point, but Nancy herself said that she isn't doing this for Trump, but for future presidents, meaning that it wouldn't go in effect this term, but whomever the following terms are.

Which is why I brought my points - Is she doing this out of fear he'll win, putting it in place so Kamala can take over for Joe right away, some combination of the two, or some third possibility I haven't considered? Originally Posted by GastonGlock
That's a good question. I can not figure out why she is wasting her time with this instead of working on a relief package for Americans. Originally Posted by Austin Ellen
That's an easy answer - she doesn't want a relief package for Americans, she wants a relief package for her mob friends in Chinatown and the Gold Coast and for the SF tech crowd.
That's a good question. I can not figure out why she is wasting her time with this instead of working on a relief package for Americans. Originally Posted by Austin Ellen
That's an easy answer - she doesn't want a relief package for Americans, she wants a relief package for her mob friends in Chinatown and the Gold Coast and for the SF tech crowd. Originally Posted by GastonGlock
What?
She is working on the package. Even as I type this now according to the article. Why are you ignoring the fact that y'alls buddy Mitch ain't looking too fondly on the package either?
He is skeptical, not looking unfondly about it. As with most on the left you change the meaning to fit your scenario. He said he Senate's priority is SCOTUS confirmation at this time and he did not see how a relief package could be done before the election. Of course if Pelosi would get off of her political high horse a little this would have already been done.
What?
She is working on the package. Even as I type this now according to the article.[/URL] Why are you ignoring the fact that y'alls buddy Mitch ain't looking too fondly on the package either? Originally Posted by Precious_b
I didn't say she wasn't working on it, I'm saying that she's shitting on any plan that comes out that's not hers.
  • rogue
  • 10-10-2020, 10:51 PM
Pelosi's bill has little to do with the bail out for individuals and familys- and totally about the Dem states in need of poorly mis managed moneys to bail out he states and not the people-the things she wants to do would increase crime-destroy the police-give illegals everything while ewe pay for it and an amazing amount of ridiculousness more...

Why is she doing this ?-Something to do just to continue to attack Trump since the Dems have done nothing to work with the current President in power. They have done nothing but try to overturn the election for the past 3 3/4 years-

They do think he will win--that's why all the attempts at getting him out and protecting Biden as best they can--If he gets the Electoral College votes, the mail in ballots will mean nothing-even though they are pushing for a 3 day after the election deadline to mail in and be counted. They want to know where they stand so they can "find" the correct number of votes to win(steal/overturn/upset) the election--there fore she will be ready just in case..

While I thought the Presidential debate was a nightmare-Biden can't handle that type of onslaught-and always changed the subject and looked into the camera and said Vote-when he was boxed in,lost his train of thought,didn't have the answer-etc..hence a virtual debate where he can have a teleprompter to tell him what to say...

If Biden wins-I don't think Nancy needs the 25th-I believe Biden is prepared to step down sometime pretty quickly of his own accord-and I believe they told Kamala she will be next in line-which interestingly enough is the title of her new book coming out...
I didn't say she wasn't working on it, I'm saying that she's shitting on any plan that comes out that's not hers. Originally Posted by GastonGlock
I shouldn't have grouped both quotes with one response.
You didn't say that.

But in response to Crypt, I ain't messing with any meaning. Just citing a source that is as close as I can find to the center that saying nobody is happy with it. And listening to OAN (for those people wanting a non-biased, Politico, and mainstream, OAN) it is still a hot potatoe this sunday.
Actually the solution is easy, but extraordinarily painful for those with money. Cancel all debt worldwide and start over from scratch. Most debt is not real anyway, just ones and zeroes in a computer. EMP the debt, and everyone gets a fresh new start to make it on their own merits and skills.

My guess is that blue collar workers with REAL skills and talent will win the day if this occurs.
Hmmm And all this time I thought the 25th amendment was supposed to be for term limits. How tone deaf do you have to be to ignore that and make it about Trump?