Vaccine available in Austin!

Thanks to President Trump and Warp Speed!
I will be receiving shot #1 on Tuesday.
I have tried twice to complete this form but both times am told there is a problem with some of the information provided. This appears to be an amateurishly designed questionairre because they ask if you are a women but don't give an option to continue if you are not a woman.
Thanks to President Trump and Warp Speed! Originally Posted by winn dixie
Are you getting the vaccine, WD?
Are you getting the vaccine, WD? Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
No! Survival rate is greater than 99%! Plus the vaccines are really in truth are still in their trial stage.
I wont be getting micro-chipped either!
Not surprised by that answer from a Trump lover, only 16 days until they drag DiaperDon from the white house and not soon enough as 350k dead Americans and 35k Texans in the group. The next group to go should be, Cruz, Paxton, Patrick and take Abbott as well. They all care more about kissing Dons white ass then the people of Texas. Turn Texas Blue in 2022.
Not surprised by that answer from a Trump lover, only 16 days until they drag DiaperDon from the white house and not soon enough as 350k dead Americans and 35k Texans in the group. The next group to go should be, Cruz, Paxton, Patrick and take Abbott as well. They all care more about kissing Dons white ass then the people of Texas. Turn Texas Blue in 2022. Originally Posted by Hdtown
Oh well, herd immunity will cull the fools, and Trump worshipers.

I got my first shot today. Of course, I made sure not to get it in the arm I use for jerking off, just in case...

I wonder if providers will begin requesting COVID Vaccine cards as part of screening?

BTW -- if you didn't sign up with the link above, you're SOL for now.
How many of ya'll gonna get micro chipped when told to?

Over 99% survival rate!

Over 99% survival rate! Originally Posted by winn dixie
Over 361,000 deaths in U.S. alone. And increasing day by day. Texas hospitalizations hit a new record yesterday.

You can sugar-coat it anyway you want but, even though Trump said that there would be no talk about the coronavirus after election day (wrong, as usual), there will be no end to the pandemic until the majority of the people in this country are vaccinated.
Some want to be guinea pigs for this unproven vaccine!
Some do not!
So folks go and stand in line to maybe get the first round of this vaccine. Then do it again for the second shot. All while your not immune until some time after the second shot.

Sounds like a super spreader event!
For an unproven vaccine!

Over 99% survival rate! Originally Posted by winn dixie
If you got a cell phone than you are already chipped, roped, hogtied and branded.
Some want to be guinea pigs for this unproven vaccine!
Some do not! Originally Posted by winn dixie
Unproven?
What was all this praise you were giving Operation Warp Speed? You condoned it. And part of OWS was the testing of such vaccines. Albeit not the rigourous FDA ones. But enough.

May I suggest you watch Dr. Ehrlich's Magic Bullet. It is relatable in an old timey way that #TeamCheatoe understands and strives to make todays world mimic.
Yes its unproven!

Get in line take a number for the biggest super spreader event of covid.

Be a statistic.