Stupidest politician on earth!

Mike Pence.

After all the butt kissing he was thrown under the bus just like all the other fools.

Who woulda' thought it!
Totally agree, nothing but a goat for the loser President.
Par for course.
Trump always throws those that are loyal to him under the bus.

I'm just wondering if he is going to throw Eric in the way when they try to drag him out of the White House.
On topic with the title of this thread.

dementia joe
I concur. On topic, please.

Smart == Next President
Stupid == person who overtly displayed threat to National Security inciting riot
Was really hoping for a rope party yesterday, but we can't get everything we want for Christmas.
"25"
Was really hoping for a rope party yesterday, but we can't get everything we want for Christmas. Originally Posted by GastonGlock
A better party may be coming hopefully!
Really, WD? I take one peek behind the "ignore" filter and see THAT?

One for the threat of violence. One for the avatar.

Check your PMS, WD.
Was really hoping for a rope party yesterday, but we can't get everything we want for Christmas. Originally Posted by GastonGlock
Why weren't you there making it happen then GG?

Was that your Christmas wish?

SMFH
TBH, I didn't know there was going to be a rally. This is probably the closest thing to "social media" I have. No facebook, twitter, parler, gab, none of it.

I'm also smart enough to know when I go to these things I don't bring my phone with and work to conceal my identity.
So if you'd have known, you'd have been there.

Is that what you're saying?
If I had enough of a heads up, sure.
He has been banging the gong for that rally since he lost in November. He'd have stopped raising hell *WHEN* he would have bullied his way to stay in office. Didn't happen.

I expect live updates from ellen and winnie at the Capitol for the investiture.
lolling