Trip to colombia

Anybody down to go to colombia? I'm going to bogota, cali, and pereira for about 1 and a half weeks. If anybody is interested contact me through dm or my phone +15124301683. We can discuss more through there.
going to Colombia and finding a gorgeous gal in her early 20's to bring back and housewife is kinda high on my to-do list.
Probably you should go to Medellin. Just be careful if you leave your drink unattended because they will put something for you to pass out. Its cold in Bogota you will need a cold rain coat.
let me know how the trip goes. planning to visit
Was just checking this out. Flights to Cartagena are very affordable. Look up clock tower Cartagena
Probably you should go to Medellin. Just be careful if you leave your drink unattended because they will put something for you to pass out. Its cold in Bogota you will need a cold rain coat. Originally Posted by GeorgeAus
I agree, weather is much nice in Medellin. It’s about 78 everyday.
Bogota is good but it cold and traffic is a nightmare.
For us Medellin is easier to manage.

http://photoprepagos.com

Have fun
I dated a couple of Columbianas. One from Medellin and another from Cartagena. They were both beautiful and made love exquisitely. The one from Medellin was the hottest of the two though and spoke highly of the women in her home town. Just food for thought.

Appreciate the invite... Can’t go however.

Do they speak english or spanish?
Most girls speak Spanish, but a few speak a little bit of english