And here come the Layoffs thanks to Senile Biden's Inflation and pending recession

Woo Hoo - hope everyone who voted for this senile idiot is happy.

BREAKING: Crypto exchange Coinbase announces layoffs. Company to cut 18% of staff due to impending recession, CEO says.

Other Crypto Layoffs

- Cryptocom: 5%
- Robinhood: 9%
- Bitso: 10%
- Gemini: 10%
- Coinbase: 18%
- BlockFi: 20%
- BitMex: 25%
Thank you Senile Biden

FLASH: Real estate brokerage Compass Inc. plans to lay off 10% of its workforce as rising interest rates have begun to cool a US housing market that reached a frenzy during the pandemic.
Thank you Senile Biden - May I have another

In filings today with the Securities and Exchange Commission, Redfin announced an 8% cut to its workforce. Redfin announces layoffs...8% of employees. CEO Glenn Kelman posts: With May demand 17% below expectations, we don't have enough work for our agents and support staff...We could be facing years, not months, of fewer home sales"
Hell of a job Senile Biden

And another one - thanks Senile Biden

*WARNER BROS TO CUT UP TO 30% OF ADS SALES FORCE
  • ottog
  • 06-14-2022, 02:36 PM
My new favorite retort is “Oh if 45 was in Office it would even be worse”

Absolutely Fuckin Hilarious
I wasn't aware that the President has the ability to lay people off who are employed at private corporations.
I wasn't aware that the President has the ability to lay people off who are employed at private corporations. Originally Posted by onawbtngr546
Why is he taking credit for creating jobs?
Why is he taking credit for creating jobs? Originally Posted by bigguyt

Good point. Why do any presidents take credit for creating jobs, then?
I wasn't aware that the President has the ability to lay people off who are employed at private corporations. Originally Posted by onawbtngr546
... It's simple... Force a vax on every worker. No exceptions.
And then force the company to ENFORCE it... No vax - No job!

... Really NOT difficult at all, mate.

### Salty
... It's simple... Force a vax on every worker. No exceptions.
And then force the company to ENFORCE it... No vax - No job!

... Really NOT difficult at all, mate.

### Salty Originally Posted by Salty Again

But there are exceptions, medical exceptions. Religious exceptions shouldn't count, but legitimate medical exceptions for not having the vaccine are accepted where the vaccines are otherwise required
You obviously have not studied economics or business.
Government policies matter.
Government policies impact the economic environment in the country

When the government policies help send gas and diesel prices skyrocketing, help create the highest level of inflation in over 40 years, and will create a recession - that impacts businesses and their ability to operate.

So while Senile Biden didn't personally write out the pink slips laying off all these people, he did create the economic conditions which caused the layoffs (and as Bigguyt noted - Senile Biden certainly took credit for saying he created those jobs (and you even parroted Senile Biden numerous times saying that))

So be sure to tell all those laid off people you see to say thank you to Senile Biden for putting them out of a job
You obviously have not studied economics or business.
Government policies matter.
Government policies impact the economic environment in the country

When the government policies help send gas and diesel prices skyrocketing, help create the highest level of inflation in over 40 years, and will create a recession - that impacts businesses and their ability to operate.

So while Senile Biden didn't personally write out the pink slips laying off all these people, he did create the economic conditions which caused the layoffs (and as Bigguyt noted - Senile Biden certainly took credit for saying he created those jobs (and you even parroted Senile Biden numerous times saying that))

So be sure to tell all those laid off people you see to say thank you to Senile Biden for putting them out of a job Originally Posted by berryberry
I wasn't aware that the executive branch has exclusive control over the country. What about congress? Can you explain how Biden can do this without congress behind behind it? Why won't the republicans stop Biden from doing that then?
If u can't figure out economics or understand how government policies effect private companies, u don't deserve a response
I've added my suggestions on how the government can fix a lot of the problems in other threads, but it seems to be the norm for everyone to post AHHH LOOK AT THIS OMG LOOK AT BIDEN without anything constructive. So instead of me offering my suggestions, I'm asking for yours