ABC & NBC debunk the nutty bitch's testimony today...another day of nothing from the partisan peanut gallery.

These fucker don't realize that the American don't give a shit about their circle jerk. They sure aren't winning over any people who know and understand the unsubstantiated leftwing dribble they are spewing. It's the economy stupid!!

While ABC’s World News Tonight and NBC Nightly News both reported on the testimony given by Hutchinson but each noted that the Secret Service denies it and both agents are willing to testify under oath.

ABC & NBC Debunk Trump Assaulting Secret Service, CBS Ignores
Kevin Tober
June 28th, 2022 9:24 PM

On Tuesday, it was revealed that former President Trump had allegedly lunged at his Secret Service limo driver and attempted to grab the steering wheel on the morning of January 6, 2021, when he was told he wouldn’t be allowed to go to the Capitol after his speech at the White House Ellipse.

This was made public by former top aide to White House Chief of Staff Mark Meadows, Cassidy Hutchinson during Tuesday’s congressional hearing into the January 6 Capitol riots.

Predictably all three evening news broadcasts led with the allegations against former President Trump. Six minutes before the three networks went live, NBC’s chief White House correspondent Peter Alexander tweeted that both Secret Service agents involved “are prepared to testify under oath that neither man was assaulted and that Mr. Trump never lunged for the steering wheel.”

CBS Evening News anchor Norah O’Donnell and congressional correspondent Scott MacFarlane were quick to hype the now false allegations

“Then-Chief of Staff Mark Meadows' top aide described the then-President's fits of rage, that included throwing plates of food, grabbing the steering wheel of the presidential limo, and lunging at a Secret Service agent. Hutchinson said Trump was furious that Secret Service agents were keeping some of his supporters outside of the White House ellipse because they had weapons,” O’Donnell announced.

MacFarlane gushed that “when the day began, Cassidy Hutchinson was a name and face unknown to most Americans. By the end of the day, she'd made history.”

While ABC’s World News Tonight and NBC Nightly News both reported on the testimony given by Hutchinson but each noted that the Secret Service denies it and both agents are willing to testify under oath.

On World News Tonight, chief justice correspondent Pierre Thomas reported that “a source close to the Secret Service just told me to expect that the Secret Service will push back against any allegation of an assault against an agent or President Trump reaching for the steering wheel.”

After having broken the news on Twitter, Alexander went on-air to let NBC viewers know that “a source close to the Secret Service tells NBC News that both the lead agent and the limo driver prepared to testify under oath, that neither man was assaulted and that Mr. Trump never lunged for the steering wheel.”

All three networks have spent the entire duration of the Pelosi-picked January 6 hearings hyping every allegation that it spewed. With the fact that none of these hearings allow for any cross-examination of witnesses, a blunder like this was only a matter of time.
If it is a blunder, it is of monumental proportions. If we get proof of this and all the ABC's and CNN's and Hannity's in the world aren't going to convince me, these two guys on TV saying this was all untrue, is going to convince me and I hope the hell she did lie because it will be proof positive that this committee should have never stared this way without Republicans, opposition Republicans that could CROSS EXAMINE!
What monumental blunders haven't come out for the circus of a hearing...they dig their hole deeper EVERYDAY. It's now time to bury them and this sham of a show they put on. Lies never stopped the left from doing anything...
If it is a blunder, it is of monumental proportions. If we get proof of this and all the ABC's and CNN's and Hannity's in the world aren't going to convince me, these two guys on TV saying this was all untrue, is going to convince me and I hope the hell she did lie because it will be proof positive that this committee should have never stared this way without Republicans, opposition Republicans that could CROSS EXAMINE! Originally Posted by HedonistForever
... YOU wouldn't believe any of the truth there anyway.
You're a never-Trumper also. ... Too quick to believe
whatever the main stream media tells you about Trump.

#### Salty
If someone told you "man loses 50 lbs eating pizza", you would believe it.

You believe everything else....now you don't because the shoe is on the other foot.
If it is a blunder, it is of monumental proportions. If we get proof of this and all the ABC's and CNN's and Hannity's in the world aren't going to convince me, these two guys on TV saying this was all untrue, is going to convince me and I hope the hell she did lie because it will be proof positive that this committee should have never stared this way without Republicans, opposition Republicans that could CROSS EXAMINE! Originally Posted by HedonistForever

it's heresy horseshit which was designed to prevent this cunt from actually perjuring herself. all for show. the secret service debunked this nonsense to the committee months ago. now they are getting thrown under the bus and they are pissed and will refute this sham story.

so who ya gonna believe? the secret service who was actually there or some turncoat cunt "who was told something by someone" who refutes telling this cunt her "story"?

everyone knows Pelosi rigged this by not allowing any real Republicans on this "committee" and all you have is Lizzo Cheney.

what's funniest is watching the leftist rabble of this forum go into a frenzy getting a whiff of the "poop" and realizing it was a bad batch of catnip.

BAAHHAHHAAAA
... Some of the FOX people - Bret Behr - a never-Trumper
- and one or two others surely thought it was true also. ..

Bret is no doubt STILL tryin' to verify if the Hunter laptop is real.

#### Salty
Trumpites working hard....damage control...spin it quick.

The OP has both BDS and TDS
VM you need professional help...spining the truth about the lies that bitch spewed today?? That is another asinine statement of the many you post EVERY day. Reading comprehension isn't a strong suite of yours. What a nutty statement for you to make...on the other hand...not so much.
If someone told you "man loses 50 lbs eating pizza", you would believe it.

You believe everything else....now you don't because the shoe is on the other foot. Originally Posted by VitaMan
WTF is this asinine analogy??
Someone here now has a theme going of suggesting professional help to those he doesn't agree with.
Trumpites working hard....damage control...spin it quick.

The OP has both BDS and TDS Originally Posted by VitaMan

poor little vitaman. suffers from the TDS. needs help.

bhahahaaa
TWK is on ignore. His posts will not be read.
TWK is on ignore. His posts will not be read. Originally Posted by VitaMan

if you say so
TWK is on ignore. His posts will not be read.

But he continues to post anyway. Like farts in the wind.