Encounter: South Congress Kama Sutra position

User ID: -
Date: 12/12/22
Name: Hazel
Phone: 512-806-9809
Email Address: -
URL / Website: -https://rubmd.com/austin-tx/5ed3d71e-cacc-4f26-b88c-a1fee3c19ee3
City: Austin
State: Texas
Address: US 290 W
S Congress Avenue
Activities: Body to body boob rub
Cbj
Cfs
Hair Length and Color: Long raven hair
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Ethnic Background: Asian
Physical Description: Average build slender by us standards
Natural B cups
Smooth skin
Nice little body overall
Recommendation: Yes
Golden is one of the best deals in south Austin.
can some one please tell what are the going rates at golden?
I am very much interested to go there if the upgrade rates do fall into my budget
I agree Golden Spa is great. There is a nice lady names Christine over there. Nice service, she does nice oral without a hat if she likes you
can some one please tell what are the going rates at golden?
I am very much interested to go there if the upgrade rates do fall into my budget Originally Posted by chillar

If you gotta ask big man, you can’t afford it!
Chiller the purpose of this site is to get information needed in order to make your own decision, so if your asking the going rate that’s information needed to make a good decision.

For me the going rate is the first question to be asked, then the activities and the quality of the activities.

Unfortunately a lot of hobbyist here go for looks and don’t really care about the quality of service or the price of admission.

Keep asking questions so you can make your own decisions
  • ATX69
  • 12-21-2022, 02:03 PM
If you gotta ask big man, you can’t afford it! Originally Posted by Chazbailey2020
That’s not how it should be buddy. But Chiller you need to ask those type of questions in private.
  • ATX69
  • 12-21-2022, 02:04 PM
Well put P2015.
That’s not how it should be buddy. But Chiller you need to ask those type of questions in private. Originally Posted by ATX69
It’s from a movie, sorry. Haha