Okay, here ya go...

I have been asked and asked to post a new photo since I have lost weight so here is one taken today at Mayfest. I hope this works, I've never posted a photo here before. Let me know what you think...

And no, this isn't an ad! I'm going out of town Wednesday morning.
Attached Images File Type: jpg IMG_0231.jpg (803.6 KB, 645 views)
and be safe wherever you travel!!!!!!!
Oh wow! Just fantastic!!!

Sending you good and happy thoughts!

Sincerely,
Elisabeth
That is a very beautiful spring frock. The fabric combination of leopard spots and fauna is interesting. The accessories look unique and interesting. What are they?

Damn, I missed Mayfest, again.
V, you look marvelous!
Good for you sweetie
  • fawn
  • 05-02-2010, 10:26 PM
V-Baby, you look awesome.............
Thank you all very much! It's difficult for me to get used to seeing myself! My daughter is mad because we can wear the same clothes now and SHE is only 5'2"! I'm 5'8"! LOL!

It's no secret...I had surgery back in October to correct some complications from abdominal surgery back in the early 80's. They removed a LOT of scar tissue and a good portion of my stomach so there you go...probably more than you wanted to know but that's the scoop.

UTR, the earrings and necklace are just a set from Sam Moon and the bracelet is a magnetic one I bought from a vendor there. Thanks for noticing!

Hopefully I can get some better photos taken before too long. I have actually ordered some new lingerie that fits! We'll see...
V you should realize YOU are much better looking in person ....and your personality is a fabulous PLUS Hope to see you when you return .......T
Looks like we have a new spinner on the board.

Lookin' good, V. You've lost a lot of weight but kept that sweet smile.

I'm glad the surgery is behind you and you're doing well...very well. ;-)
"Spinner"...that makes me LOL! I checked and by the Rule of 100? I exceed it by 5. Oh well...

Thank you for all the kind, encouraging words! I appreciate you all! --v
V you look good enough to ..........
Have a safe trip thru Okie-land.

H
you look great!! :-)