Wow ladies now I know why many of the ladies are worried about seeing AA clients wow!!!

wow i miss 2 appointments because this guy scheduled with me last night at 2pm. he texted and said im 10min away and texted and said whats the room number and so i texted him back.then he texted and said im not down with ladies being involved with LE and having pimps LOL wow!!! for the record i am not LE!!!!!and I am not with a damn PIMP!!!that really just mad me very upset!! sorry everyone if you would like to know who he is just pm me. I missed 2 appointments today because of him

For the record I see all clients, I do not see race. We are providers here and I love to make others happy but I would never stand anyone up like this and play games. I am not LE nor would I work for a pimp. Thanks
him being AA doesn't really have anything to do with his actions.
It sucks that it happened girl, but thats part of the business unfortunately. You just move on because its all you can do!
Not to defend anyone, but he may have seen LE close by. Maybe cold feet. Maybe just playin you all along. Did he have good references?

Always be careful.
Scheduled with you last night at 2pm?
Inflamatory.
I agree - being AA would not explain those actions. If you are in an area that is frequented by "hookers" and "pimps", then people are going to assume that you have a pimp as well.
I know many of the ladies have complained about seeing AA men.I could careless of your race I was just going by what I have seen on many post especially from backpage and he set up a session with me last night for 2pm today. I was sitting outside by the pool waiting for him to pull in and there was no one there, no police cars and no other guys hangin around. I just thought this was very fishy of hiim to play with me this way. Thanks all have a good day.
  • OFF
  • 05-05-2010, 04:14 PM
Sorry that happened to you Carsen.
  • TBONE
  • 05-05-2010, 04:15 PM
Guess we're done.
T