Address: IRVING BLVD AND PIONEER
Appointment Type: Incall
Activities: DFK,DATY,CBJ,69, COWGIRL, MISH, COB
Session Length: 1/2
Fee: .80
Hair Color and Length: BROWN TO SHOULDERS
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Ethnic Background: White/Caucasian
Physical Description: SMALLER BBW, 5'6", 220LBS, 32DDD. Hours are from 6pm to 3am M-Sat.
Recommendation: Yes
Re:Lilly from BP. check out whereisyourwife.com
Lilly.full menu available.I see YMMV.
That is her uh? Videos look like her, Picture looks like skinny version of her.
I texted her, but no word back....Anyone else see her? or any update on her?
I agree dirtymind 220? 5,6 ? Small bbw? And she sexy? What can I say I rather dig a hole in the dirt and stick my dick in it. And on top of that pay for it? I just dont get it
I contacted her and we chatted for a long while over text... seems very fun,and got me ready to see her... I scheduled with her the next day and have not heard from her since. does anyone know if she is still around?
You know, it's OK to say you fucked a fat chick. Some guys really like fat chicks. Just tell it like it really is for a change.
I agree dirtymind 220? 5,6 ? Small bbw? And she sexy? What can I say I rather dig a hole in the dirt and stick my dick in it. And on top of that pay for it? I just dont get it Originally Posted by Itrain
To each of us, we have our preferences. I too don't care for a BBW but if this fellow enjoyed her and chose to share the experience with his Review, we can just say 'thanks' (OR no comment) and move on!
Thks OP been wondering about her
that is a roller derby queen
I want to know if anyone recognize other ladies from whereisyourwife.com. I am sure there are other providers (PT or FT). I have met a couple of them from BP.
I want to know if anyone recognize other ladies from whereisyourwife.com. I am sure there are other providers (PT or FT). I have met a couple of them from BP. Originally Posted by london2012

I used to butt fuck Rachel before she dropped a kid and disappeared.. Damn I miss her cause she had a super tight ass and was down for almost anything!! I couldn't believe it when I saw that fat, uncle Fester looking fucker, banging her...LOL!!
I spotted 2 Caucasian and 3 Hispanic current or former providers. Click on the side bar beside the photos and scroll slowly.
I saw Lily again. She stated that that was her but those videos were 3-4 years old. She does not do GREEK and no BBFS. She says she was young and dumb then! Her new phone# is 214-962-6630 and she is no longer at that location but out on her own. I saw her at a motel on NW HWY and Loop 12.