Erotic Writing

• Viola
  • 11-01-2013, 07:46 AM
Hi!

I am regretting my decision to not join NaNoWriMo (National Novel Writing Month-30 days, one month=50k words, a novel). So I thought I'd see if anyone was interested in a week long writing challenge here! (And we can cheer you on if you're doing NaNo For Real

I'm thinking 1 week, 1 story, 7,000 words. Same general rules as NaNoWriMo, no editing, no editing, no editing, basically-after the week maybe we can post some excerpts here.

We can start Sunday Nov 3 or Monday.

I'll keep an eye on this, but also pm me if you would like to participate so I can make a little mailing list
Interesting but I do not have the time to partake! I think I am a very good writer and In many of my Reviews, I have written very erotic and descriptive details only visible in the ROS, unfortunately! Of course, the more stimulating the session, the better was the writing to describe it! My 31st Review is a prime example: My session last December with ts Tia Phoenix.(Anyone can read that Review in its entirety by simply going to her website, click on Reviews!). My Ashley Anderson/Santa Claus Review of several years back was pretty good too, IMHO! Yeah, I always know I am writing a great Review when I get hard and horny while composing!
Interesting but I do not have the time to partake! I think I am a very good writer and In many of my Reviews, I have written very erotic and descriptive details only visible in the ROS, unfortunately! Of course, the more stimulating the session, the better was the writing to describe it! My 31st Review is a prime example: My session last December with ts Tia Phoenix.(Anyone can read that Review in its entirety by simply going to her website, click on Reviews!). My Ashley Anderson/Santa Claus Review of several years back was pretty good too, IMHO! Yeah, I always know I am writing a great Review when I get hard and horny while composing! Originally Posted by Solemate62
agreed. Your review is one of the hottest and articulate of all my friend.

Happy New Year!

Tia Phoenixx
agreed. Your review is one of the hottest and articulate of all my friend.

Happy New Year!

Tia Phoenixx Originally Posted by Tia Phoenixx
Hi, Tia and thanks! Think of you often and have a joyous and safe 2014!