I should've taken the plunge !

I was at Kroger. An older 40-50ish milf and I strike up a conversation in frozen veggies section. In the self checkout booths, we meet again and make a few more jokes (I was starting to get horny). In the parking lot, she walks by and gives me a longer than normal glance ... but I didn't say anything .... fuuuuuck !

I will regret not offering to daty the wetness out of her pussy!

I'll just have to see if she shows up grocery shopping again in the future.

Fuck! I coulda - shoulda - woulda been fucking right now!

I'm getting too old and slow to pick up the signs nowadays
yeah. you blew it.
You could always try the missed connections section on CL.... Long shot but better than nothing.
do not despair .... I was walking my dogs in the neighborhood park and happened to casually meet and acknowledge a number of like minded neighbors of both genders over the months.... one in particular was a petite MILFish number, pretty, but nothing special being bundled up and all.... fast forward to June and on one Saturday morning with my preteen daughters, we are in the local pet store when my radar goes "ping"... I sense/see this petite blonde milf wearing running short and a sports bra tha is struggling to hold back the biggest MMs I have seen outside of titty bars and my SO (lol).. lo and behold, it is the dog walking pal, only this time without all the winter garb on!

We exchange hellos and I get the "how do you know her look" from my kiddies.... fast forward into July and I am in the local Lowes on a Sunday after services and brunch, with the SO and kiddies, waiting in the bath fixture area while the SO looks for new ways to spend my moola...

lo and behold again, there she is in the lightblub/low voltage out door light section...just so happens I need a few 35watt replacement blubs for the lights around the pool... I just happen to be walking up the isle when she looks up and wa la... game on for the 2nd time...

Fast forward to my HOA office on a Friday in August - I am there to pick up the new codes for the entry gates and while talking to the property/HOA mgr, in walks the neighbor, wearing the same type of "look at me" sports bra and shorts outfit... this time I hang out and chat her up and and we continue for about 30 mins out by our cars... she invites me to stop over and check out her new jacked up pink 4 door jeep 4x4, etc... the point here is we are creatures of habit... if you frequent the same areas, chances are you will meet up once again... good luck
  • BLM69
  • 11-05-2013, 08:54 PM
Did you get some?
Not with that particular chick, so I called up one of my regulars and spent for a half-hour for a quick furious fuck.
procopio, yep, a bird in the hand is worth two in the bush.
sorry you missed the oppty.
maybe you'll find your "true love" someday!
or least the cutie MILF :^)

I was at Kroger. An older 40-50ish milf and I strike up a conversation in frozen veggies section. ...In the parking lot, she walks by and gives me a longer than normal glance ... but I didn't say anything .... fuuuuuck !

I will regret not offering to daty the wetness out of her pussy!
...Fuck! I coulda - shoulda - woulda been fucking right now!
I'm getting too old and slow to pick up the signs nowadays Originally Posted by procopio
maybe you could also get some Krogers Rewards points to get a discount on gas prices!!
you screwed up big.... probably will never get that chance back. live and learn my friend.
Procopio we've all missed such opportunities I'm sure. On the bright side you may have another chance and you can always fantasize about what might have been.

You may also have missed out on a total nut job who would stalk you day and night and ruin your life.

Beach
You did the right thing....we don't donate to providers to get laid, we donate for them to leave afterwards