Provider: casey
Phone: none
Email Address: none
URL / Website: none
City: Fort worth
State: Texas
Address: E. Lancaster ave & collard St.
Appointment Type: Other
Activities: BBBJx2, swallowed x2, ball sucking, pussy fingering, handjob, titty play and sucking, ass play,
Session Length: 30 min.
Fee: $27.00
Hair Color and Length: Blond, curly, blond shoulder length
Smoking Status: Smoker
Ethnic Background: White/Caucasian
Physical Description: Face: seen some miles but not bad, teeth were all there, good smile.

Not a BBW but had some weight and loose skin from weight loss ( her explanation) but she still looked good to me.
Wearing tight black yoga pants and matching zip up hoodie.
Recommendation: yes
man u have been busy. Are you in a horny period?
looks like it doesn't take much, ahem, cough.. "Collard 'green' " to get a couple of blowjobs on that corner!
Damn! The one and only time I tried to pick up a streety was years ago in another city. Cost me 3G and 10 days.
Damn! The one and only time I tried to pick up a streety was years ago in another city. Cost me 3G and 10 days. Originally Posted by Hardallnight
details, or it didn't happen!
yo Hardallnight, i am with Chung. details man
details, or it didn't happen! Originally Posted by Chung Tran
Late 90's I was in OKC and had to take a trip to S. Shields to pick up some material to help a family member with some work on a mobile home. Going down S. Robinson I noticed a really hot white chick and a slightly pudgy black girl and thought to myself. Hookers. I heard they were in the area. But I didn't have time to talk to them at the moment.
The next few days I kept thinking about the white girl and how good she looked and thought I should drive the area again so I did. Turned onto S. Robinson off SE 44th and there they were again at the little convenience store so I go up the street and make a U-turn. I pull into the parking lot near the pay phones as if I am going to make a call and the white girl walks over and opens the passenger door but does not get in. She asked if I was looking for fun and I said yes. I don't remember how the conversation went but I inquired as to cost and she asked what I was willing to pay. I eventually offer $20 for a BJ and she tells me to pull over to the side street and she'll come over. As she closes the door she hits some kind of buzzer on her hip hidden under her shirt. About the same time I see a car with their lights off pull up to the curb about a half a block away and a marked car is pulling up on the other side of 44th with lights off. I realize that it's a sting.
Instead of pulling to the side street I pull back out onto Robinson and turn left onto 44th. As soon as I do two marked cars and the unmarked car surround me, all lights on. Crap! I pull over and they order me out of the truck and walk back toward the marked car. As Ia m being handcuffed the white girl jumps in my truck, makes a u-turn and is driving it off, the unmarked car now following her. The cop arresting me says "That bitch sure likes fine driving your truck, doesn't she?"
They take me down to a parking lot several blocks away where they have a mobile command setup and several guys in cuffs already there. They do a little pre-booking and then a van loads us up and takes us to the county jail. I call my buddy who comes to bail me out, go get my truck and thought man I am in deep shit!
While in jail I am told the solicitation charge carries a mandatory $750 fine and 10 days in jail. Shit! I can't do 10 days! Hell No! So I hire a lawyer to try and fight the charge. I lost the case and found guilty and given the mandatory sentence and fine. The only thing the lawyer did for the $2500 I had to pay him was get the judge to allow me to serve the 10 days on weekends. For five weeks I checked myself into the county jail at 5pm on Friday and would eventually get released Sunday evening usually between 7pm and 9pm.
A hard lesson to learn but I have not considered a streety since. Although I do still hobby I do try to be as safe as possible.
wow. Bummer. Thanks for sharing. In houston most of the time cops do not do this routine. However, your case would not be good enough. they will allow u to walk into the motel room with the street walker then bust
wow! great (bad) story, that scares the Hell out of me! thanks for the details..

for anyone reading, the mistake made was responding to the "looking for fun" question.. do not ever say "yes" and talk about price... second mistake was agreeing to meet on the side street... that is code for "I'm not legally allowed to get in your car to make my case, so I'll meet you over there, where an arresting officer is waiting"... after agreeing on the price (mistake), you probably could have avoided a bust by saying you would not meet on the side street, the deal is off.

of course, it's easy to sit in front of a computer and hash these principles out... those cops in OKC were pretty slick, and you were looking too much and not thinking enough... as were all the other guys in the Van..

at least you weren't filmed by that creepy guy in OKC, with the "John's" website
wow! great (bad) story, that scares the Hell out of me! thanks for the details..

for anyone reading, the mistake made was responding to the "looking for fun" question.. do not ever say "yes" and talk about price... second mistake was agreeing to meet on the side street... that is code for "I'm not legally allowed to get in your car to make my case, so I'll meet you over there, where an arresting officer is waiting"... after agreeing on the price (mistake), you probably could have avoided a bust by saying you would not meet on the side street, the deal is off.

of course, it's easy to sit in front of a computer and hash these principles out... those cops in OKC were pretty slick, and you were looking too much and not thinking enough... as were all the other guys in the Van..

at least you weren't filmed by that creepy guy in OKC, with the "John's" website Originally Posted by Chung Tran

I have driven off from gals that want to talk price at the window.
I have driven off from gals that want to talk price at the window. Originally Posted by Bartleby
good for you... got to play that game super careful.. it has its own special thrill, but the downside is tremendous.. big head must be in control at all times
hey hard, did u get the truck back?
Lucky you didn't end up on JohnTV.com.
  • BLM69
  • 11-11-2013, 09:38 AM
Lucky you didn't end up on JohnTV.com. Originally Posted by Luthasis
Is that snitch still around? someone needs to follow him around with a video camera.
Yeppers, still making people's life miserable and just when you feel it's all behind you? BAM!! A follow up story. I guess people have hobbies of there own.