The death of backpage!!!

I think I've had my final posting on there. Is BP bad everywhere or is it just in certain spots. Every client I've met from ECCIE is amazing!! I tend to get shitty people from backpage, most just try to negotiate and bargain. How is BP in other cities?

What are some of the better places to travel?
There are lots of great guys on BP, listen to their voices, how they speak, and go from there. Actually guys from BP expect less than guys from Eccie in my opinion! If I hear an idiots voice, I cut it off in the first 10 seconds, simply say "I'm booked up"
I find that in many cities, posting on BP increases your call volume. Many gents that are members of P411, date-check, here and other sites look on BP. In quite a few cities, advertising on BP is necessary to make a visit work ~ as long as you screen. If you have gents that don't want to be screened or ask for a discount, just tell them 'no thank you' just as you would from any site.
I usually take my # off my BP ad when I am done for the day though because my phone will ring off the hook between midnight and 5am if I don't.
I have met plenty of great gents from BP and told them about other sites as many only know of BP.
Happy Holidays!! peace...JK
+1 with JennaKae and Bustyamy! There are great guys on BP as well as on eccie. It's how you set your boundary and communicate efficiently.

Screening are essential key to stay safe on BP. Sometime with newbies on eccie we had to screen, too!

If touring is an option for you may try to drive up to ABQ. I had a great visits there this past summer. I also had a great visits in ELP. I didn't do well in LBB, DAL, HOU, etc. Because, there are many asians.

I had done well with KCMO just waiting for the right time to get back up that way.

Little rock, Memphis, Des Moines, Omaha, Nashville, Jackson has been on my list. I was a bit busy with family this year. But hopefully I can travel more this coming year.

Good luck and stay safe!
Well I am fairly new to the scene but actually got my start from BP.I ran across a BP ad purely by accident,and started looking around,called a provider and had a great meet the next day.I then started to see "eccie reviewed" in some of the ads and did a google search and here I am.I don't negotiate or haggle,the donation is the donation and if I deem it more than I care to donate then I just don't set up a meet.And I am also a gentleman and respectful,so there are a few good ones that can come from BP, just as I am sure there are assholes here!
BP has its use, I often look if I find something of interest will cross reference to make sure it appears legit. Some areas of the country I will look at the provider ads on Eccie and not really see anyone of interest. Then when I look on BP, I might spot a couple that interest me, so will start my research and find out they have reviews here or ads here for other parts of the country. Some parts of the country unlike Texas where Eccie has a strong participation I have to seek info from other boards for example R.B. has a strong presence in the bay area or N.R. seems to be more active in Florida. Although you have to filter through a lot of fake picture ads on BP, and scandalous type individuals I do not think it is dead quite yet.
  • MC
  • 12-16-2013, 07:28 PM
What are some of the better places to travel? Originally Posted by SpiceinWestTexas
Upstate NY!

I've found a couple gems through BP, but there are definitely a lot of fake picture ads out there, at least in my area.
Well I am fairly new to the scene but actually got my start from BP.I ran across a BP ad purely by accident,and started looking around,called a provider and had a great meet the next day.I then started to see "eccie reviewed" in some of the ads and did a google search and here I am.I don't negotiate or haggle,the donation is the donation and if I deem it more than I care to donate then I just don't set up a meet.And I am also a gentleman and respectful,so there are a few good ones that can come from BP, just as I am sure there are assholes here! Originally Posted by Riverstud
Couldn't agree more...well said.