URL / Website: https://eccie.net/member.php?u=167370
City: Kansas City
State: Kansas
Address: O.P.
Activities: BBBJ,69,Daty,ass worship,Cg,Rcg,Acg,K9,K9 Prone,Mish,convo,
Hair Length and Color: Past shoulders dirty blond
Smoking Status: Smoker
Ethnic Background: White/Caucasian
Physical Description: Hot milf, nice tits,scrumptious ass, some tattoos (ink on women is sexy), wonderful talker
Recommendation: Yes
Ink on women is distracting from the natural beauty.
Ink on women is distracting from the natural beauty. Originally Posted by cmore197474
As the great poet Kevin Gates once waxed, "I like my bitches thugged out".

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_QjognuXq4Q
Depend on whether those tats are Pimp ownership stamps or not
Depend on whether those tats are Pimp ownership stamps or not Originally Posted by super_delfin00
more times than not
Guys, not to white knight, but idle comments about girls being pimped or managed, without even a hint of knowledge behind it, really should be out of bounds here.
Guys, not to white knight, but idle comments about girls being pimped or managed, without even a hint of knowledge behind it, really should be out of bounds here. Originally Posted by Kshunter
Indeed. First, none of Houston Riley's tattoos indicate that she is managed. Second I love tattoos on a woman (which was the only point I was trying to convey in my last comment).
I dated Riley a few times last winter and spring and had fun tracing and learning the story of all her tats during intermissions. Anyway, those stories, and having jump started her car, give me the answer of indy.
As Kshunter mentions above, idle gossip about tats is out of bounds, and I'll add totally inappropriate.
Geeze, my real world work intern just laid on a couple gorgeous tats with her xmas bonus. She has her own white knight though.
In my experience with her, she's always seemed too independent and waaaay too fiesty to be pimped.
I don’t understand the aversion to management. The best girls that I’ve ever seen all worked for agencies.
I don’t understand the aversion to management. The best girls that I’ve ever seen all worked for agencies. Originally Posted by Mai Ami
Because they aren't talking about agencies, they are talking about pimps. Guys who likely take money from the girls and possibly hurt them. The big concern is with some girls, they take a lot of personal info during the screening process the pimp then later could use to blackmail/extort or turn over to the cops incase they ever get busted. Not to mention pimps have in the past been hiding in the bathroom waiting to rob a john once his pants are off. Nothing against agencies as they are usually just a phone service the girl pays for, but pimps are the absolute worst
Guys, not to white knight, but idle comments about girls being pimped or managed, without even a hint of knowledge behind it, really should be out of bounds here. Originally Posted by Kshunter
The discussion was about her having Tatts. Reason enough to put her on your "not a chance in hell" folder.
The discussion was about her having Tatts. Reason enough to put her on your "not a chance in hell" folder. Originally Posted by JRLawrence
Since when did I not like tats?
I saw Houston a few years back. She was a lot of fun and there was no indication of management, quite to the contrary actually.

She had a stripper pole in the hotel and loved shaking her ass for me.
Because they aren't talking about agencies, they are talking about pimps. Guys who likely take money from the girls and possibly hurt them. The big concern is with some girls, they take a lot of personal info during the screening process the pimp then later could use to blackmail/extort or turn over to the cops incase they ever get busted. Not to mention pimps have in the past been hiding in the bathroom waiting to rob a john once his pants are off. Nothing against agencies as they are usually just a phone service the girl pays for, but pimps are the absolute worst Originally Posted by NewHornet
That sounds like Kayden and Ellie.

My favorite agency is more of a professional pimp service, and have never had issues like you stated with some of the grimier pimps out there. But yeah, risky business