Our Home?

Maybe I am just out of the loop, but is the Our Home site defunked or is it just an issue with their security certificate? If it is the latter, where is their idiot web master?
Yup. Having issues trying to pull it up also. I'm guessing it's new issue as of today??
Hmmm...

News to me
I just was on there all I see is the same issuers as before .
I noticed it too - the certificate says DDoS-Filter. It still pulls up without https, but I can't logon.
I noticed it too - the certificate says DDoS-Filter. It still pulls up without https, but I can't logon. Originally Posted by Black Sedan
That's entirely the webmasters fault.
oh2 has been down for an entire month -----no sign of re opening
support@ourhome2.net <support@ourhome2.net> Wed, Mar 2, 2022 at 11:57 AM
To: ecciesherryofdfw@gmail.com
sorry for the issues - oh2 is surviving an extended denial of service (DDOS) attack.
Many members have been blocked and/or got a message that the site is unsafe.
Tech and host support are still working the issues.

Far as can be determined the site is safe but certain functions are yet to be restored
and the PM system and posting system and password reset tool and the registration link may not be fully functional
The providers who have to advertise daily to keep their phone ringing and depend on one time clients are suffering the worst.
The providers who have to advertise daily to keep their phone ringing and depend on one time clients are suffering the worst. Originally Posted by Wile E Coyote
Perhaps that help then learned a thing o two about business!
The providers who have to advertise daily to keep their phone ringing and depend on one time clients are suffering the worst. Originally Posted by Wile E Coyote
How the fuck do you know who is suffering there? Are you in touch with every single lady who uses that site?

You take a lot of fucking liberties with all of your assumptive & speculative knowledge!...Stfu
How the fuck do you know who is suffering there? Are you in touch with every single lady who uses that site?

You take a lot of fucking liberties with all of your assumptive & speculative knowledge!...Stfu Originally Posted by ManSlut
Now, no one is ever going to accuse me of being a master at the Queen's English, but I'm pretty sure nothing about this comment implies that the original poster has been in touch with every single lady who uses OH2. However, even if he had, a more appropriate response might be "I know...it sucks for those girls."
Perhaps that help then learned a thing o two about business! Originally Posted by Forniman
Like what?
The owner intends to come back, but it may take awhile.
  • ketro
  • 03-09-2022, 03:02 PM
Perhaps that help then learned a thing o two about business! Originally Posted by Forniman