NCNS Mackenzie Dental Assistant

• xjax
  • 03-30-2022, 06:57 PM
P411: P371953

Absolutely no regard for people’s time and zero remorse. Requested an appointment through p411 and she PM’ed me back very quickly requesting another time which I agreed on. She later sent me the I call location to be meeting at the next morning. Very good TCB to this point which relieved me. 45 minute drive, arrive 10 minutes early, no response after an extra 15 minutes after confirmed time.

She has logged on multiple times to p411 and has not even bothered to read my message asking for an explanation and zero apology.

Don’t book with this kind of provider, so tired of this mess, clearing up time and moving things around and not even a shred of courtesy.
Sorry to hear that. It is absolutely a messed up situation to be in, waiting and waiting and no response. Absolutely no regard for someone's time. Not even an apology.
Since she is a p411 provider, send them the messages you sent on your phone and ask them to look at the PMs on P411 you sent to her. They will also look at her lack of response and will probably suspend her account until she gives them an answer. If they do not like the answer, they may boot her off entirely.
  • motor
  • 03-30-2022, 07:58 PM
411 doesn't like this when a provider does this. They don't play
  • xjax
  • 03-30-2022, 09:39 PM
P411 only gave me a couple of options about it, none which involve booting her off, only internal notes and seeing if this becomes a pattern. One option was for me to post a review and they would add a sticky in her section that she could not remove, but this site doesn’t allow NCNS in the review section. I didn’t want to call her out anyway but after seeing her not even reading my messages starting from the one I said I had arrived to the I call location. Why string people along like this then ignore them completely when it’s time for the appointment then offer nothing in the way of an apology?
She did this to me a few weeks ago as well. She did not respond to messages for exact address and directions half an hour before the meet. She may have overbooked her schedule but it’s still not an excuse. No messages or communication from her after that. I blocked her and moved on.
Well, if P411 says they will look into it and see if it becomes a pattern, then provide them with the information they requested to build the case for that pattern. It appears she’s done this before just based on the responses in this thread. Your evidence could make a difference.
Very, very rude! If it is any consolation to you, men do this all the time. It sucks, and you are right to call her out on it.
A complete and total asshat, that's who ...
So glad I didn’t meet with her. It’s a 2 Hour drive for me to get down there and I had booked her a couple weeks ago for the following Monday, but then something came up and I had to cancel, but I gave her three or four days advance notice. I would have been beyond pissed if she did that to me after driving down there. Sorry this happened to you.
  • BLM69
  • 03-31-2022, 09:09 AM
Report the whore to P411
but, but, but the girls make the rules!!!!

wait, wrong site.

Sorry about your situation. I was thinking about seeing her as well.

Good luck on your next adventure.
Looked at her on P411 and appearance wise very average girl not worth the money and or the time.
I recall her getting rave reviews on OH2 earlier this year. Iirc her personality and quality of the session is supposed to be great if you get to see her. I recall some complaints about her as well, similar to what has been reported here if memory serves.
since you cant te hnically write a review (she never met you), you still can post an item here in coed that's like a review w/ her contact info and a timeline summary of comms between you two (just dont post actual comms or screenshots of them).

then send a link to that post to p411.