Best looking of all studio girls

Ruby , Jolee, ace recently have been best I've seen , also liked Dani ... Interested in sohoo and others
My preference is Nana at Lovely Angels, although Jolie at Sunflower is hard to beat.
Had a good time over years with countless and all the great ones and Jolie at least 10 times and she is still the overall best in my opinion. Hard part w her is the inconsistent availability.
If we are talking currently available, best looking would be Mina or Ace.. maybe even Lani.
If we are including those we have seen and are no longer here, Yuna and Jinah would be on that list for me.
If we are talking currently available, best looking would be Mina or Ace.. maybe even Lani.
If we are including those we have seen and are no longer here, Yuna and Jinah would be on that list for me. Originally Posted by Drkviper85
I’ve seen Yuna and Jinah, but have yet to see the first three. I read your reviews and they are all on my list now. There’s just too many hot sexy girls, I just want to fuck them all, lol
Seeing Sooah this am, I’ll let y’all know what I think of her.
Looking forward to your review!
We need one of these threads every 90 days or so.
Who would be the consensus hottest girl at LA?
I doubt you will get a consensus. maybe majority... beauty is in the eye of the beholder. What we like may not be the same as what you like or look for.
It’s hard to pick the best looking “Studio” girl. It’s so damn dark inside these places I don’t remember what half of them even look like, lol. Now the Indy girls have more light in their rooms, I remember what they look like, ha ha
  • ketro
  • 04-12-2022, 01:47 PM
Who would be the consensus hottest girl at LA? Originally Posted by packeye
Nana is the only girl at LA I see based on her looks. You'll find fans of Lovely and Mina around here, but I wouldn't recommend them on how attractive they are, only on their service and overall IOP.