Studio Parking PSA

For all you Studio Mongers:

I advise all visitors to Studio locations to get clear instructions from bookers as to where you should park. Do not ignore their instructions.

I parked one slot over from the posted "vistior parking" and returned after my visit to an empty parking space. My vehicle was towed. I missed the tow truck by 9 minutes. It took me two hours to retrieve it and I was out $320. Not a great night to say the least. If I hadn't just had my brains f'd out by Abby, it would have been a horrible night.

Good luck and be safe! Confirm parking with booker!!
Why would one have to confirm parking since you stated you parked "("one slot over from the posted "vistior parking")". Clearly posted signage.
I have parked all over that parking lot before with no problem, never in visitor parking, but the one time I park right next to it, I get towed. Take the advice or not. Don't question someone who is simply trying to help. The booker is supposed to tell you where or where not to park. Please let me know if you get towed so I can laugh at you.
i appreciate the info. some of the rooms are hard enough to try to find if you are not familiar with the layout design of some of the buildings. ive been lost 2 times when trying to find the room at La. so needless to say parking is another issue. Ill keep it in mind just as a general thing to consider. i had never considered being towed before. Always had my mind on the meeting. i easily could of overlooked how strict parking can be sometimes.
APT’s that used by dream select and Lovely Angels (Galleria area) are the worst.
k-fest and sun locations are ok after the gate.
  • ketro
  • 04-10-2022, 04:48 PM
Always maintain situational awareness before and after an appointment. In most cases, it's a really bad time to lose sight of where you are and what's going on. Anytime there's a bust in these types of places, it's the neighbors or property managers raising the alarm, not LE. Failure to park correctly or conspicuously loitering around makes it unsafe for everyone.
That really sucks OP. Of all the reasons to get your car towed (getting your brains fucked out by Abby), it's not the worst reason.

There used to be a studio (or maybe there still is) where you had to register your car in order to park at the apartments they were at. If you didn't register your car (along with your license plate), your car would get towed. I never went to that studio while this was the case, but I remember reading it in the reviews.
So sorry to hear about your experience. Might be worthwhile to get a Uber to visit a session.
while you dont have to park exactly where any booker or provider tells you to park, just dont park in a space that is subject to towing (apt or city) - look for signs.
i often park a short walk away since you never know who is watching that spot. you could always say that Uber or Lyft or a taxi brought you there.

and if the provider complains to you that you didnt park in the specified spot, just slough it off unless she cancels your appt. if that's the case, do you really think the appt would have been deliteful?
That really sucks OP. Of all the reasons to get your car towed (getting your brains fucked out by Abby), it's not the worst reason.

There used to be a studio (or maybe there still is) where you had to register your car in order to park at the apartments they were at. If you didn't register your car (along with your license plate), your car would get towed. I never went to that studio while this was the case, but I remember reading it in the reviews. Originally Posted by Jayhawk328
I remember that one! I opted to park on the street and walk into that one.
while you dont have to park exactly where any booker or provider tells you to park, just dont park in a space that is subject to towing (apt or city) - look for signs.
i often park a short walk away since you never know who is watching that spot. you could always say that Uber or Lyft or a taxi brought you there.

and if the provider complains to you that you didnt park in the specified spot, just slough it off unless she cancels your appt. if that's the case, do you really think the appt would have been deliteful? Originally Posted by pmdelites
Good advice
Always maintain situational awareness before and after an appointment. In most cases, it's a really bad time to lose sight of where you are and what's going on. Anytime there's a bust in these types of places, it's the neighbors or property managers raising the alarm, not LE. Failure to park correctly or conspicuously loitering around makes it unsafe for everyone. Originally Posted by ketro
Good advice. Situational awareness in any situation is gold.