PROMISES ….. PROMISES ;-\

As much as I love being in this profession …. the similarities between the hobby world, dating or being in a “relationship” still remain.

Of course, we know it’s often about the “fantasy” which we seem to (most of the time) make happen.
It’s a wonderful thing! But trying to put a “stamp” on it …. Is not so smart.

I’ve noticed johns who, when attempting to book, will say …. “I’m looking for a permanent provider who I can see two or three times a month and no one else.” My thoughts are …. GREAT! We had a blast and the more times the merrier!
But, does it ever happen? NOOOOO!
The tactic is used to hopefully lure a provider into thinking he is worth impressing. It’s tempting for the provider because it sounds like a client who is ready to be an established regular!

Another promise is ….” I’m going to be back to see you very soon! …. You are fantastic!”
Even while walking out the door …. The final words are “I’ll call you next week”!

Well girls, STOP …. Get your mind back in order …. and just conclude it will be a guaranteed good time if he does call. 😊
However, don’t expect those types of guarantees to come to fruition. Don’t get all upset when those promises fade away rather quickly. That’s life ….. and just take it with a grain of salt.
If they call ….. they call, and if not …. well, then they’re one of those who tends to do this.

Now …. Why do you dudes do this? I really don’t give a flip because I’ve heard it waaaay too often.
Perhaps, some actually DO mean it at the moment ….. but life takes over and it didn’t turn out as planned.
Do you have serious intentions in the beginning but then reconsider it? Do you ever attempt to tell the lady WHY you can’t follow through? OR ….. are you saying it to get special treatment.

Oh well, I don’t have anything against these types of guys. In fact, I’ve known some very nice gents who just got caught up in the moment and started making promises. No worries, it’s part of the fantasy.

Does anyone want to chime in on this?
  • elk45
  • 04-11-2022, 04:00 AM
I actually had a provider as a regular about two times a week for over ten years, and it was great! Since her husband returned home from prison, it has been difficult to find anyone stable enough to visit more frequently. There are those ladies who float around fucking the world, and those who actually have a good reason and need to be a provider. How do you suppose you gauge which one they might be within a visit or two? What would be beneficial is to learn which providers are stable within the DFW area, and go from there.
I have one regular that I see at least every other week I’ve been seeing her for about 5 years now. She’s awesome and I like the way she treats me.
I’ve been trying to look to another one to add to the rotation as a regular. It’s more difficult then it sounds.
I know I would like to have a regular or 2, but my real world obligations make that very difficult. I usually don’t know I will have free time until I actually have the free time. That makes it hard when I am usually a last minute client.
  • BLM69
  • 04-11-2022, 06:25 AM
Men lie! Especially when they're going to or just busted a big nut, it happens inside and outside the hobby, don't take it personal. There's no loyalty in this gig, it's a playground for tricks
I usually try to say something positive, like - "I had a nice time". If I plan to see you again, then I will. For me that translate to finding time to get away, which frequently boils down to opportunity. That may only work out once or twice per month or so.
...If I plan to see you again, then I will. For me that translate to finding time to get away, which frequently boils down to opportunity. That may only work out once or twice per month or so. Originally Posted by Part_tymer
This is what usually happens in my case, if I have a lady I'd like to see again.

My schedule is usually what makes my hobby pattern irregular at best. I have to sneak those moments in around budget, work, and real world schedule pressures.

I guess my point is, some gents may even mean what they're saying to you, but due to other circumstances, they just can't make it work.
the "Ill call you next week" line is just standard procedure for the guys--thye don't really mean it--just like, if he cannot make an appt wth a girl, he always says.."I have to work"....don't take ANYTHING guy says to be the truth...BLM is very right--guys usually lie--guys are just used to lying on a daily basis--it is part of their nature
the "Ill call you next week" line is just standard procedure for the guys--thye don't really mean it--just like, if he cannot make an appt wth a girl, he always says.."I have to work"....don't take ANYTHING guy says to be the truth...BLM is very right--guys usually lie--guys are just used to lying on a daily basis--it is part of their nature Originally Posted by Sherry of DFW
Bitter, table of one!
Not all guys lie.
Most guys are interested in providers they can see regularly, while there are guys who prefer to see a new provider each time, and there are guy who see some regulars and see new to them providers as well, WALDT. The OP is right about flaky guys who may or may not have had a fantastic time saying they will return but do not. Then again, some guys just try to be nice about it while they are in the presence of the provider. Just be honest, you are not going to hurt her feelings if you say you are not coming back to see her again, after all, you are not going to see her again so who cares what she thinks?

When it comes to BCD activities, the difference between the hobby world and real world is simple. In the RW, when all you are doing to trying to get laid, you take your chances and hope for the best. In the hobby, it is really just about all fantasy, letting the provider know you would like activities that normally ladies in the RW would not do (be a realistic moaner, allow COF, CIM with or without swallow, Greek, ect. and done within her reasonable limits of course). But, many providers think that all they have to do is lay there, treat guys like they are wallet/next on the assembly line and make it obvious they are just going through the motions and as long as the client spills his seed during the session that they are not only worthy of a fantastic review, but also he is going to be a regular client. That ain't happening ladies!

A provider knows if she gave a good session or not. So, if a guy says he is going to return after a total dead fish session and you believe it, then you are not too bright!
  • BLM69
  • 04-11-2022, 09:24 AM
Bitter, table of one!
Not all guys lie. Originally Posted by corona
That's already a lie 😂 nobody tricking is a Saint or perfect! You tell your SO that you fuck hookers? Everybody lies! People get their feelings hurt whenever people speak the truth, believe I know this
This situation clearly isn't unique to the hobby world. It's true for both men and women. When our brains are saturated with the dopamine and serotonin hormones generated by hot sex we aren't thinking normally. We want to be able to repeat the experience, and that starts with kind words and hopeful goodbyes when we depart. When we calm down and reality sets in we reconsider our words and actions. The real measure of a person is what they do when their partner starts to ask why they aren't following up. Do you ghost them, block them, tell them a sweet sounding lie or be open and honest? In the hobby world it's easy to treat women as things and not as real people with real emotions because men think that the money they pay for the experience is all that they owe the provider, and not the decency of proper respect. Honesty is hard to find in any encounter or relationship. Actions are what count, not words. Don't believe anything until it's proven. Everything else is just an act and part of the mating dance.
This was a very interesting thread because we have all hear these lines regularly, I never take it personal because there are a lot of beautiful girls in the city and he is a guy of course lol But seriously I don’t see a client as a regular until I see it happen consistently. Those are the clients you give extra time and just vibe with, Because you have built a rapport. I have a client I have seen for over a year like clockwork. Sometimes I go over there just to Tan by the pool. If he is a regular you will know it
Yeah-- I don't ever take it personally-- Dallas market is full of beautiful ladies. Some gents DO get into this to find a few regular ladies-- but others love their variety.
Ill speak for myself.. if you want to believe or dont is up to you.

I havnt been in the hobby for long.. and ive spent most of my time with the studios. Some of the girls usually say something like you'll see me again next time.. and ill just say maybe, we'll see or something. There was only one provider I actually told I would see her again because I vibed with her.. it was fun to be with her on all levels. Sadly she wasnt here for long.. but I saw her multiple times while she was here. I have not found someone who I have vibed like that with since.. so I have not said those words to anyone since.. yet anyway. Never know when you'll find someone who you want to see multiple times.. make it a regular thing.