When did amps become studios?

i have been out of hobby for 2 years and when i return all amps have become studios...how do i get verified at studio? any guidance would be helpful..TIA
Look at the Studio section.. pull up some reviews and look for websites.. most have a contact us or a form you fill out.. then wait.
  • ketro
  • 04-12-2022, 01:43 PM
The spas were already on the way out. They were getting complaints from neighboring businesses, and subject to harassing inspections from city regulators and police. Part of a general trend leading up to 2020. Then, during the early days of the lockdowns, the city harassed massage parlors on health and safety pretenses. This lead to the complete closure of the Northwest complex. Luxury followed soon after. HB1540 and Dallas city government's attempts to close loopholes in massage parlor regulation were the final nail in the coffin.

As far as getting screened, the general method is to contact the studios through a text or email using their contact information on the website, then sending them personal information, which usually includes a photo or scan of your driver's license. This is the point where most people start complaining and stop trying to get screened.

Good luck!
AMPs have always been studios. Obviously, the biggest different is AMPs have Asian girls, most know how to massage while the other studios like the defunct Relax2013 and Kendra's Retreat and the more recent Red Table Girls and BodyWorx, are mostly white and Hispanic girls, that do light body rubs if that good.