IOP

IOP Illusion of Passion (IOP) could be thought of as the ability to fake an orgasm or near orgasm. Few providers are convincing (to me) so I prefer Illusion of Presence (acting like you want to be there) or Illusion of Play (acting like you're enjoying yourself). My favorite IOP provider was named Alsu who instead of just dropping her clothes would bend at the waist, look at me and slowly slide her panties to her ankles. She started with a lap dance and bites on the ear lobes. She made great eye contact, and when about to pop would get the cutest scowl and her cheeks turned pink. She was totally unselfconscious and seemed to be having fun.
Thought I found some at Bdworx but return visits were a letdown. Thought I found some at Charm but after yaking for 30 minutes I got 10 minutes of service.
Fact is, illusion of passion encompasses illusion of presence and illusion of play. You cannot have illusion of passion unless the other two are also there. IMO, being able to pull off that illusion making it seem real, or God forbid, a provider actually does enjoy what she does, is the main focus in a session that makes a provider have repeats of the same clients.

But beware, once you find that unicorn or two, your best bet is not to review her or give any intel on her here. If she asks for a review, post a generic one, but those kinds of girls do not need reviews, ads or anything else to make their phone ring as they have lots of regulars.
Plenty claim they are the best for providing a passionate experience, it means something different to each person. True IOP starts before the door opens and never feels transactional.

We lack something in our daily lives, for me personally, it is a true connection in a stress-filled world. Even though it is temporary, it recharges me in a way.
A lot of exellent points made here. I don't want to pay for a experience that feels transactional. One of my absolute favorites (now retired) was Harley Quinn. She was high volume but she managed it well. She was always freshly showered and on time and often available to start early if I arrived early. She used a 2 star location but it was always clean. She wasted no time getting down to the business of fun. However, I felt she was always open to the experience being fun for both of us. She was always present in the moment and seemed to enjoy my company. On the other hand, I have seen providers that that have not even been close to being ready on time or even ncns. It puts me in negtive mind set when she is not ready at the agreed time. I hate feeling like a human paycheck. To me, eye contact is important. Ladies that close their eyes for most the session is a turn off. I try to make the visit comfortable and fun for the provider. I try to stimulate her. I do like her to seem stimulated and provide feedback on what she likes. If she has or fakes an O it's ok, but fake complements seem off puting. Raw attraction is part of what I look for, but a super hot girl is no fun to be with if the visit seem totally transactional. I have left sessions with very hot looking ladies feeling like crap. I always try to be curtious and respectful possibly helpful with providers and I would hope they do the same. I would think with the growing difficulty of making safe contacts, it good to make the best of each meeting.
FWIW my personal experience the best in FW is LadyAnastacia 10 level experience and the worst is StarrLuvsYou 1 level experience.
I have seen LadyAnistasia a good while back and liked her much. I do want to return. I think incall time scheduling conflict was getting in the way at that time. She is definitely a cool visit and I should reach out again. I was already thinking about that after seeing her post above before and I posted but thanks for that confirmation Ahab11.