Good Morning Dallas

So what's a good fin activity to do? I'm looking for something to get my girlfriend mind off all the stress she's been indwe lately and I know she loves getting out doors. It's not to hott yet with Texas scorching heat and Im looking for ideas to help her get over the loss she has just been thru.

Any ideas???
Attached Images File Type: jpg IMG_0776-2.jpg (223.2 KB, 436 views)
Truck Yard in the colony is a blast this time of year!
skinny dipping at any of the area lakes - just avoid the family areas :^}

there are lots of parks, walking/bike trails in the dallas metro area.
to help winnow it down, in what part of the area are you staying?
I enjoy paddle boarding on Lake Grapevine. There are some cool coves there.
You can walk, run or bike around White Rock Lake, or just have a picnic and people watch. You can also rent paddleboards or kayaks and get on the water and splash around. Do you need a guide? I sure do like her look.
Hey Mrs. Ruby. I recently found a couple of ropes and zip lining courses that were relaxing and fun. Something to consider.
Where is this at?

hey mrs. ruby. i recently found a couple of ropes and zip lining courses that were relaxing and fun. something to consider. Originally Posted by hasbeen22
Well thanks guys for the replies!
I am still looking for ideas both of us need to get out and soak up the sun 🌞

We are thinking about renting a kayak or something soon, it'll be so much fun!
What do u mean the truck yard? What is it?

Truck Yard in the colony is a blast this time of year! Originally Posted by bmarty
Hey sweetie that's actually a pic of me but we'd definitely enjoy a someone who knows the ropes showing us around white rock lake as we both have really wanted to go but it's just so big were not sure where to start ��

You can walk, run or bike around White Rock Lake, or just have a picnic and people watch. You can also rent paddleboards or kayaks and get on the water and splash around. Do you need a guide? I sure do like her look. Originally Posted by Eudemon
I always enjoy just hanging out on the lake, a few cold ones, chilling out on the boat 🚤