Email Address: -
URL / Website: -
City: Cheektowaga
State: New York
Address: Union near Maryvalle
Hair Length and Color: Long brunette
Smoking Status: Non-Smoker
Ethnic Background: White/Caucasian
Physical Description: Tall 5-8, thin nice shape, great curves. She lives in a nice private neighborhood.
Recommendation: Yes
Pics or ads? Phone # search comes up with nothing
Pics or ads? Phone # search comes up with nothing Originally Posted by TicTacMac
There are none....
you can get a lot more from other providers for less
It seems there are a few folks on here always looking for a bargain and quite a few YES reviews that include phrases like "major baby damage", "once you get past the smell" or " the location seemed safe in the daytime". You get what you pay for, fellas.
So to those who "get a lot more from other providers for less" I say:
Maybe you can....but if you like an attractive ,busty well mannered lady, a clean incall with an easy to get to safe suburban location and a decent massage before your talented teasing hj, Lianna is the way to go.

It's your money; spend it as you like.
fuckin Retone!! Well said....
Thanks for the review. Well said Retone.
you can get a lot more from other providers for less Originally Posted by todwheelbarrow
Where?
Where? Originally Posted by ben dover
ditto
you can get a lot more from other providers for less Originally Posted by todwheelbarrow
Where? Originally Posted by ben dover
Canada....
chickin lickin in canada,
chickin lickin in canada, Originally Posted by todwheelbarrow
Been put on hold.....
Been put on hold..... Originally Posted by Zollner
I like the way Cuomo puts it: New York State is "on pause".

(while trump is itching to hit the fast forward button)

We probably have an interesting showdown between Cuomo and trump coming soon. Cuomo shut down (paused) New York State. Trump will want it re-opened much sooner than Cuomo will allow.
I like the way Cuomo puts it: New York State is "on pause".

(while trump is itching to hit the fast forward button)

We probably have an interesting showdown between Cuomo and trump coming soon. Cuomo shut down (paused) New York State. Trump will want it re-opened much sooner than Cuomo will allow. Originally Posted by woodywouldpekher
The states have the last say and Cuomo is not an idiot on this virus.

Trump is an idiot and I thought he was doing better but yesterday back to dumb trump

New York will have no economy if the virus is going crazy so trump is gonna have to chill
The states have the last say and Cuomo is not an idiot on this virus.

Trump is an idiot and I thought he was doing better but yesterday back to dumb trump

New York will have no economy if the virus is going crazy so trump is gonna have to chill Originally Posted by Missburger

Yeah Trump dropped the ball on this virus handling. bigly.