Email Address: unknown
URL / Website: http://buffalo.skipthegames.com/mass...i/142265245185
City: Cheektowaga
State: New York
Address: Just off exit52A
Hair Length and Color: Long, thick and blonde
Smoking Status: Non-Smoker
Ethnic Background: White/Caucasian
Physical Description: Lexi is a very, very pretty woman. Curvy for sure, but pretty. Beautiful smile, great personality and just oozes sexuality. Pics are real and recent.
Recommendation: Yes
Seems like she only gets solid reviews. I’m confused on what’s included though, any type of happy ending?
All that's in the ROS...
Sorry I’m a little newer and may be missing something, where is that?
You need PA to read it.
Sorry I’m a little newer and may be missing something, where is that? Originally Posted by Sabre716
I'm sorry that the other fellow is a clear homsexual that was being unhelpful as per usual. PA or private access allows you to see the ROS or rest fo story. To get PA you have to post a review of an encounter you had. You can post fake reviews and these idiots wont know. Enjoy
I'm sorry that the other fellow is a clear homsexual that was being unhelpful as per usual. PA or private access allows you to see the ROS or rest fo story. To get PA you have to post a review of an encounter you had. You can post fake reviews and these idiots wont know. Enjoy Originally Posted by pussmeowpussmeow

Don't forget you can also buy your way in:

https://www.eccie.net/ecciesubscriptions.php?do=premium
I'm sorry that the other fellow is a clear homsexual that was being unhelpful as per usual. PA or private access allows you to see the ROS or rest fo story. To get PA you have to post a review of an encounter you had. You can post fake reviews and these idiots wont know. Enjoy Originally Posted by pussmeowpussmeow
Alrighty, thank you. I wasn’t sure. I’ve posted a few reviews, I’ll do another and see what I can get.Appreciate the help
No problem. Most of the people here ar elike notuagain. Meaning, worthless faggots
No problem. Most of the people here ar elike notuagain. Meaning, worthless faggots Originally Posted by pussmeowpussmeow
Name a few??

Your contribution here is staggering....I mean with all your Encounter Reports, your ability to express yourself without swearing or insulting people, your command of the english language.....I tip my hat to you.

Carry on....
Name a few??

Your contribution here is staggering....I mean with all your Encounter Reports, your ability to express yourself without swearing or insulting people, your command of the english language.....I tip my hat to you.

Carry on.... Originally Posted by Notuagain
Encounter Report please n thank you
Name a few??

Carry on.... Originally Posted by Notuagain
I'm sorry you are so dumb. You know I have had many different accounts here, right? You have enjoyed my reviews before bud. I do contribute. You are just to myopic to understand.
too? myopic