What Are Your Feelings About DATO?

• jan-w
  • 12-08-2010, 01:49 PM
Or analingus or something else but I think you get the idea. BTW, I'm referring to the customer doing it to the lady.

I understand the risks with things like hepatitis and intestinal parasites, although I guess you could use covering. It's obviously better if you practice this with an SO or someone you can trust so you have a little degree of safety if you do it uncovered.

Do any men here like doing this? Do any women here allow this?
WALDT. Research reviews...I think that's the best advice.
I hate it. Hate.
What do you mean? We are only paid for our time lol.
It's pretty rare that you find a provider to do that. Hell it's rare to find any woman to do it. I understand that one. Don't really want to lick a woman's ass so how can I expect them to lick mine. Maybe a SO where emotion comes into it
What do you mean? We are only paid for our time lol. Originally Posted by London Rayne
+1
Seems to be up and coming thing. Have seen several recent reviews where DATO was "enjoyed." But, um, yea, not for me either!
Well you know what they say about this, Asshole's are like opinions everyone's got one, and they all stink.
Not if you sit on a fire hose right before a date. Soap and water as well as Fem products work great too.

I have enjoyed it with more women than men, but I prefer giving over receiving...I giggle if it's done to me. That's only hypothetical of course..you know since I would never do that in this business lol.
So, I guess I'm the guilty party.
I like DATo---on a woman...lol!
I love recieving DATO. Huge turn on for me!!
only for the special ones
I LOVE recieving it! LOVE IT!

As far as giving it- I also greatly enjoy that but that is very strictly strictly YMMV and it really depends on the person, type of person, hygiene, trust, reputation, and a whole lot more. It is not just given out like candy, that is for damn sure!

KKA
XOXOXO
only for the special ones Originally Posted by bubbaJay