Nicole

Let me start off by saying this is not a review, just a recap of our time together. She is an UTR provider who does not want personal information out there except on the site she posts on. She is a young woman with huge natural breasts like 38 DD. Is new to the game and is $300 an hour. She may be new but a delightful time. She is pleasant conversation and nice to the touch. BBBJ and various covered FS positions are on her menu No signs of extracurricular activity but she enjoys Vanilla Crown Royal and flavored Stolis If you want a spinner look elsewhere, but if you like beautiful busty women, then you would do no better than Nicole. One needs referred to be able to see her I will have to go back through my E-mails to find her address.
No keep her to yourself . I'm not chasing 300 pussy this week or next ,

No offense but you already set her rate. Sight unseen.

I suggest next time just say you met someone who would like to see other guys I recommend you give out the info and let those two figure out the price.

The proper thing to do would have been to review her in REVIEWS and put her email address as contact then you could match with her the handles and emails and refer without looking like a pimp.

I don't recommend girls who I can't post a number on if she is on another site let her be.

I do understand and think its nice you want to share but think about how to do it without coming off as a helper.

I do thank you and I'm sure some guys will be happy to see her and help her out
Take it to TOS and have her join the site there.
I had to reread your post, are you you pimping out a girl from sa?
She is on a site that you must be vouched for before you are given access. It not only a UTR site but for UTR girls who mostly do this part time. To be a provider 2 members must vouch for you, and to recommend someone 2 providers need to vouch for you. This way providers feel safe when meeting a man no police or assholes who are going to endanger them. And we feel safe we are not being ripped off by some junkie hoe. Yes it costs more but no fake photos and I would rather pay extra and have no ugly unwanted surprises.
Then why in the blue fuck are you trying to pimp her here?
Just letting people know if they find her see her, how she was. If I was pimping her I would put out her Email address, take messages for her, or do something to help people get in touch with her. I have been sent personal messages asking for my help. She has not heard of any. You can believe me or not, I don't care. But when anybody can show you anything I sent them on how to get in touch with her please by all means show it.
You can at least say the site.
Member for 6 years and 2 fucking reviews. Ok, I'll take your info for what it's worth, definitely not 300 for a "curvy" lady
Let me start off by saying this is not a review, just a recap of our time together. She is an UTR provider who does not want personal information out there except on the site she posts on. She is a young woman with huge natural breasts like 38 DD. Is new to the game and is $300 an hour. She may be new but a delightful time. She is pleasant conversation and nice to the touch. BBBJ and various covered FS positions are on her menu No signs of extracurricular activity but she enjoys Vanilla Crown Royal and flavored Stolis If you want a spinner look elsewhere, but if you like beautiful busty women, then you would do no better than Nicole. One needs referred to be able to see her I will have to go back through my E-mails to find her address. Originally Posted by mrjeff1977
Kindly fuck off.