Traveling to Pittsburgh

Kinda looking for a real deal nuru massage while I’m up there working any ideas? I’m currently driving up or I’d do a search
Not going to find any real Nuru here. There used to be a girl in the Robinson area who was incredible but she is long gone.
Hmm that sucks but I’m sure I’ll find someone to keep me company an hour or two at a time. Guess preferred is my best bet.
  • Typo
  • 02-27-2021, 09:08 PM
Before COVID, there was a nuru studio nearby in Ohio. Not sur if it's still open.
Thank you typo I’m gonna try to research that
  • Typo
  • 03-01-2021, 09:42 AM
If I could remember the name of that studio, I would post it, but I just can't remember what it was. I did a quick search and turned up PittsburghAmazingNuruMassage, but that's not the place I was originally thinking about. I've never been to the PittsburghAmazing... place, so I know nothing about it. I've never even heard of it before just now.

Maybe one of the other mongers here can remember the name of the Nuru studio nearby.
Hope they can because I havnt had much luck in the search
Contact Angel Daze, she said she is doing Nuru
  • Typo
  • 03-03-2021, 09:20 PM
NuruPlayHouse is the place I was thinking about. Looks like the website is down, but you can connect with AubreyAdairXo on here to see what the scoop is.