LOSS

MY FRIEND JUST DIED AND IM SO BROKEN HEARTED!!!!! HOW DO I DEAL? iM SO DEVASTATED!!!!! HE WAS THE MOST LOVING NON JUDGEMENTAL PERSON IVE EVER MET!!! HE UNDERSTOOD ME COMPLETELY AND NOW HE IS GONE!!!! OH HELL!!!! AND HOW DO I SPELL GRIEF? IS THAT RIGHT? iM NOT THINKING WELL RIGHT NOW. IM SO SAD!!
Very sorry to hear that. I went thru the same thing April '13. Lost the woman I thought was the love of my life. Not much will help except talking about it with friends and the healing that comes with time. If there are others that knew your friend and felt the same way you might reach out to them. You can offer them support and they can do the same for you.
Correct, you are not thinking correctly. Do NOT make any important decisions, do not make any rash judgements, do not make life altering changes. If you are full of nervous energy then exercise, hit the gym, bike, walk, run, etc. which will also help clear your mind and give you time to think.
You will get thru it.
Sorry for your loss. Hope you have friends or family you can talk to. Outside of that find activities to keep your mind busy, it will just take time.
aww im sooo sorry girl
I'm sorry for your loss sweetheart.
Very sorry for your loss sweetie. Everyone grieves at there own pace, sometimes it helps to talk through it if you can. Take care of yourself!!
Thank you everyone..... It seems like the older I get the more people go and it never gets easier. :-(
this really sucks...

all you can do is survive. or not.

if you choose to survive, nothing will replace the pain your loss has caused. it will leave a deep scar ripped to your soul...for the rest of your life. and cause massive changes in the way you will look at your life...you can eventually learn to live with this scar, but its not easy, and pain from this scar may creep up on you at the most unexpected times even years down the road. nothing about this road is easy...good luck...i dont know you, but i know loss and i have stood where you stand... i hope you choose to survive...
Oh trust me I know!!! Ive just never been able to figure out how to deal with it!! The father of my children died in an MC wreck when he was only 43. We weren't together but it had such a profound effect on who I am!! I still haven't dealt with it!!That's why I started this thread. To see if someone else could tell me how!!!! And this friend I hadn't known very long but was like a soulmate... Gay as Christmas as he would say but none of that mattered!! He was such a loving kind and giving being!!! I wanted to talk to him yesterday but realized that I couldn't... The finality sucks rocks!!!!!!!!!!!
everyone was wondering why I went on a rant and basically lost my mind? This is why!! Im so hurt about my friend dying, Im not even sure what to think at all!!! It just sucks big time!!!!!
Hey Autumn,
Hate hearing this. I really do. About seven years ago, my best friend died out of nowhere. Knew the guy since childhood and became like a brother. It was so abrupt and unexpected the whole thing just didn't feel real. Like I was in a dream I couldn't be awoken from. I've lost friends before but his death was the hardest.

Grieving? There's no correct way to overcome it, and varies from person to person. All I can say, for myself it took a hard slap in the face to realize that he'd be royally pissed at me if I were not continuing on, and just dwelling over his death. He would kick my ass and have no remorse about it. So, that's what got me through.

I'm not aware of the circumstances surrounding your friend's passing, but from one grieving person to another, focus on the time you had rather than the time you won't have anymore. The pain never goes away, but that's just because you shared experiences that will always be with you. Don't dwell on the hurt but celebrate their memory. Sorry to hear about your loss and hope some of this helps.
Thank you much for the kindness, It still sucks that he is gone!!!!
I'm sorry for you loss.

My soul sister died 5 years ago and their will always be a scar in my heart because of it.

But life and death happens and we as humans learn to live with it in time.

Cyber hugs to you from me. Call if you ever need to talk
Autum you know I am hear for you. You have my number call me anytime im here for you.
Thank you everyone, I just spoke with a friend of his today. They are still not sure if he did it on purpose or not. I dont think he did but others do. I just hate to think of someone feeling that lost. He made so many people smile!!!