Really Need Help

Hello ladies and gents, I normally don't ask for help, and I don't like doing it, but I do need some help if you can do it. I'm almost out of diapers and wipes, and need money for my part of the rent. My real world friends don't want to help me, so if any of you can that would be great. Hugs and kisses, thanks in advance. Feel free to text me at 214-710-8421, or pm me.

Thanks,
Anya
I would be willing to meet with you tomorrow and buy you some Diapers and baby wipes. I will be going through mesquite and can meet you at a Walmart to buy them. Just let me know.
can u pm me tara
Sure right now
I would be willing to meet with you tomorrow and buy you some Diapers and baby wipes. I will be going through mesquite and can meet you at a Walmart to buy them. Just let me know. Originally Posted by Tara Evans
Tara, I would like to help pay for diapers and grocery as well. If possible, can I meet you in the morning to give you some cash before you head toward Mesquite?

PM if you'd like and I'll send you my hobby number if you don't still have it.

Say What
True class Tara and Say What. Major kudos.
thnx say what
If you pass through Irving I will help you with food and supplies....
thnx texas
also need help with baby boy clothes as well
Wow - you think you can buy me some depends for when i get too drunk atyour party and i pee in your bed.

Yall let make sure that we all put our monthly bills on eccie and see who wants to pick them up. Im gonna be so happy eccie hood rich for my baby.

DAMN
Wow - you think you can buy me some depends for when i get too drunk atyour party and i pee in your bed.

Yall let make sure that we all put our monthly bills on eccie and see who wants to pick them up. Im gonna be so happy eccie hood rich for my baby.

DAMN Originally Posted by Rachel
Just wait until you're in that situation and this statement comes back and bites you in the ass. Maybe you should read your signature line. She is also a human being with feelings.

I am also willing to help. I'm not far from Mesquite so just PM me.

Wow really Rachel? That is dam low!!!! And pretty cruel!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I somewhat agree with your concept in theory...we are on a whore board and if she needs these material things, then being a provider, she should provide to either have the hobbyist bring the needed items if he is so inclined or to use the money donated for the session(s) to get them herself and pay her rent.

What I do not agree with is kicking someone when they are down and making light of the situation. Pretty sure she has exhausted all other avenues and starting this thread was a last resort.
Very nice folks. I am in Louisiana but would help if I was there. Never met you Tara, but you a very nice person. Hope you travel our way 1 day would like to meet you.