I got robbed by Lucy!!! at the theatre

Lucy....not even once.
I can't even come up with the words to accurately describe this movie. I think it has a paralyzing effect leaving the audience conscious but unable to escape the mind numbing sequences on screen. When the credits finally begin to roll your body has no chance for fight, the only option instinctively is flight and fast! Your brain is now functioning solely on animal survival instinct as you dart past the weaker co-victims also seeking refuge. By the time you make it to the parking lot the inner workings of your consciences begin to return. As you realize you survived a state of euphoria kicks in followed by fits of uncontrollable laughter as others survives recall the ordeal through snippets of the dialogue. Enjoy the euphoria while it last.

In the next 10 minutes will come;
Denial: that didn't really just happen..I had a flashback or something..right???
Anger: Im gonna kick that Morgan Freeman's ass
Bargaining: ok Hollywood i did that for you, now you owe me!! right???
Depression: Stupid! Stupid! Stupid! If this ever got out...oh man game over..
Acceptance: You know what, you made it and that has to count for something.
Agreed! It was proper fucking shite!!!! They must have given Morgan a load of cash to do such a poor film. The memory stick that looked like the cosmos was beyond moronic. RUBBISH film!!!
Scarlett Johanson is hot, but I had a feeling that movie was going to suck.
Awww that sucks to hear! I really wanted to see that movie.
I guess the previews are the best part in another movie...damn...guess I will wait for HBO...
I guess the previews are the best part in another movie...damn...guess I will wait for HBO... Originally Posted by biggdogg
Or Redbox LOL
Let's go to the drive-in Sweet! I have a big back seat! Lol
Nonsense. It was great. FFS, the story was interesting, the visuals were great, and SJ was hot. There were also a couple of humor points, but not overdone. Nothing wrong with MF's performance.

It's an entertainment movie, not a documentary!

Curious to understand what made it shite for others. Please elaborate!
The movie was good up to the point of the last 30mins of it. Sad thing, I actually took a provider to the movies with me to see it, should of went somewhere else.
Nonsense. It was great. FFS, the story was interesting, the visuals were great, and SJ was hot. There were also a couple of humor points, but not overdone. Nothing wrong with MF's performance.
It's an entertainment movie, not a documentary!
Curious to understand what made it shite for others. Please elaborate! Originally Posted by Lust4xxxLife
Not sure if trolling or not...for me the shite factor was: story, cut scenes, acting, cgi...in summation I can't think of any redeeming quality. In fact I would still feel ripped off if it was a free bootleg. I am still screaming FREEMAN at the heavens (Kirk / Kahn). This monster lulled me into a false sense security with his presence then he and his compadres gleefully raped my brain.

The movie was good up to the point of the last 30mins of it. Sad thing, I actually took a provider to the movies with me to see it, should of went somewhere else. Originally Posted by Geeman76
Are you including the previews as part of the whole? If so then i kind of agree the first 15 minutes of previews as being ok.
Did she charge extra for the torture or was that includec as part of the package
Y'all should've come with me to see How To Train Your Dragon II. Much better and even shed a tear when Toothless kills Hiccup's father. I'm still reeling over it. I need someone to hold me now.
Wtf at those spoilers? ! You sonnova bitch!
Oops. Spoiler alert. Unsee what has been seen please.
thanks von spieler. guess i do not need to see that movie now.
Y'all should've come with me to see How To Train Your Dragon II. Much better and even shed a tear when Toothless kills Hiccup's father. I'm still reeling over it. I need someone to hold me now. Originally Posted by Von Spieler
You are kidding...right? I mean...a Mod can jest occasionally...