Which Birthday Was the Most Difficult to Take?

Ladies/Gentlemen,
Since none of us are immune to time I'm curious which of your birthdays caused you to feel the most uneasy. For the youngsters..which are you dreading. I'll start. For me it was my 50th. I didn't mind turning 40..that was easy. However, at 50, I had 2 grown children and 3 grandchildren (yeah, yeah..I was granted admission to the Fun House pretty early on) and suddenly felt that I was old. Girls in their 20's were calling me "Sir" and doors were being held open for me. What the Hell!! I started feeling a bit guilty when admiring the boobs and asses on girls only about 6 years older than my oldest grandchild. It's Hell being Catholic!

That's faded a bit as I'm now watching the grandkids growing up..changing poop-filled diapers less often as they learn the advantages of not walking around with that stuff clinging to their behinds..taking them on trips and watching them have great times at DisneyLand and I'm looking towards being about 60 and watching my granddaughter walk down the aisle.
I agree with you cwby6, my 50th was the most difficult for me for many of the same reasons as you. I have since passed my 60th and that didn't seem to bother me at all. I know my 70th will be very difficult as I will have officially reached my definition of "old"!
Mine was 44. I'm about to turn 45 in a few weeks and I'm determined to NOT let it bother me!
The one right after I died, there was no taint ...
Mine was 30. Just turned 34 though and it didn't bother me. Weird I know.
I will be 49 in September and have always felt younger than I actually am. I think 50 is gonna be the one that really sucks! I have a few younger golf buddies and they tend to keep me young! However, leaving the gym last night and having a 20 year old guy say "sir" to me really sucked!!!
Thus far, I haven't been bothered by them. I'm 36 and still get carded for EVERYTHING. I'm not dreading 40, but the half century mark does give me some pause.
Fuck 40! Fuck it in the arse with a rose bush! I'm 41 now & plan on staying 41. No more Bdays for me.
No fears Grace ... your taint does not wrinkle until well after 51.
My last one, but if you ask me about it, I'll say it never happened. :P
No fears Grace ... your taint does not wrinkle until well after 51. Originally Posted by pyramider
Whew! That is a relief!!
30 was the hardest because I guess I was getting "old". I'm 41 now and I feel like I'm 25.
my 1st and my last.
either way, im pretty sure i sucked on some titties, and ended up shittin myself
30 was the hardest because I guess I was getting "old". I'm 41 now and I feel like I'm 25. Originally Posted by str8.2.bbbj
I'm dreading the big 3-0 myself, hopefully I am as fortunate as you are.
For me it was my 60th birthday. That particular morning I kept thinking, "Where did all those years go?" To reflect on six decades of places I've been, people I've known, friends and family who are no longer among the living, it was an overpowering journey down memory lane.

On my 40th I kept thinking, "Well, this show is about half way to the finish". At 50 I was consumed with checking off items on my Bucket List.

Now, at 61, I'm enjoying the experience of each day as it unfolds.