I really debated doing this, but it seems I am out of options, so I'll let the chips fall where they may.

I am in a real bind. (Commence eye-rolling, lol)

Had a situation early this week (feel free to ask me via PM, I'm not putting it public as it would identify me) that put me a bit behind.

I figured, no big deal-- run a special, get things handled. Things were proceeding along ok. Not where I really needed to be, but was looking like it would get handled in time.

Then, this morning... mother nature threw a big FUCK YOU at me. Yeah, you can guess what that means. So, I of course gave my scheduled gents a choice in either having a limited menu session or rescheduling. Both opted to reschedule.

Now the dilemma-- I have to have $450 in my hand by 4PM today. If you would like to know the precise reason, please PM me-- I'm not comfortable with it being in the open.

I have an ad up now offering limited service specials. I'm more than happy to work for the money, make a deal for the money, whatever. It is just something that I have to come up with, and I have to have it done today.

Yeah-- those of you who know me, know I hate this. It is NOT my thing. But, I don't have any family resources to turn to, leaving me without a lot of options.

Help a girl out if you wish. I'd be most appreciative.
This took guts, I truly hope your PM box is blowing up! I hope all those guys who have been hoping to see you see this and help you solve your situation. Good luck.

If I was in Dallas today, I'd happily help by challenging you to that Chocolate pudding wrestling match mentioned in a previous post.
Mmmm... chocolate wrastlin....
Mmm Preston pudding...
Lol
I'll give you credit Grace! At least you're willing to work for it! Kudos...and good luck girl!
Thanks. Yeah, I don't mind working for it at all.. I'm just running short on time more than anything.
Just noticed your 2 for 1 deal. That's a really good deal!